🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Legolas NOT LIKERS hotel

Elbereth

Star Queen of Valinor
Reaction score
Yes indeed...those suprises always bring more fun to bring to the table....but what I love the most are those scrumptuous braids...oh so pretty! I would just love to spend ours braiding their beautiful flowing beards!

Dáin Ironfoot I

Vive la revolution!
Reaction score
Well... I must say I was surprised with the delicacy that Gimli braided his beard with! I'm sure he gave pansy Elf a few lessons in hair styling!

Dwarf Eye for the Q-u-e-e-r Guy!

Hahahaha! :p

jejeje

Squirlybot
Reaction score
I'm not sure OB deserves all this but it is sooo annoying when girls behind you are going "blah blah Orlando blah blah, better than Justin Timberlake, blah blah blah blah, yak yak."
I used to like him, but that everyone does it is all rather pase.
Anyway, that horse stunt in TTT was hilarious, i actually nearly burst out laughing in the cinema, it was just ridiculous.
Infact, i dont hate orlando, legolas, orlandos portrayal of legolas; i just hate obsessive crazy fan girls. Sheesh, why cant you just keep quiet about it.

Elbereth

Star Queen of Valinor
Reaction score
"So what is there to do in here?"

Looking about the room, Elbereth spies a dartboard with a picture of Orlando Bloom, as Legolas in the center of it.

"Oh come on guys....now is that really necessary?" She looks about the room and everyone is nodding 'yes' in unison.

"Well, then...when in Rome..." Elbereth then picks up some darts and announces "HEY! DOES ANYONE WANT TO CHALLENGE ME TO A GAME OF DARTS!"

Saucy

In love.
Reaction score
Elbereth said:
"So what is there to do in here?"

Looking about the room, Elbereth spies a dartboard with a picture of Orlando Bloom, as Legolas in the center of it.

"Oh come on guys....now is that really necessary?" She looks about the room and everyone is nodding 'yes' in unison.

"Well, then...when in Rome..." Elbereth then picks up some darts and announces "HEY! DOES ANYONE WANT TO CHALLENGE ME TO A GAME OF DARTS!"
of course......i'll play u

*picks up dart and throws it...it hits orlando right in the eye*

eyes are 10 points and the nose is the bullseye.

:D

Elbereth

Star Queen of Valinor
Reaction score
"Great shot, saucy girl!" *flashes powersauce a wink before taking her place at the throw line*

Linking her lips, Elbereth aims at the dart board and then lets the dart loose, hitting Legolas in between his eyes.

"That's 10 points...I guess we are tied! You're up girl!"

M

Mellie

*peeks head in the door* I'm sorry to interupt but I was reading through this post and I just wanted to maybe add a comment or two. Some of you may not think I belong on this particular thread and I can understand why you may think that. I know there have been a lot of people here defending OB and his portrail of Legolas and while I may not be an exception to that, I just wanted to make a few comments. I hope you don't mind.

First of all I'd like to say that everyone is entitled to thier own opinoins and nothing I or others say will change that.

Now let's give credit where credit is due shall we? OB first auditioned for the role of Faramir but was asked to read for Legolas. I personally feel he could have played Gimli and the fan girls will still be rabid. Let's face it, it isn't the character he played that makes these girls woo, it's the fact that they think he is gorgeous. Secondly, he did not invent the character of Legolas in the movie. I realize a lot of you have a problem with OB's portrail of Legolas, but once again, give credit where credit is due. What I mean is, he didn't write the script, he didn't direct the movies, and he certainly didn't create the blond wig that he wore everyday, that was Peter Jackson and company. Third, it isn't OB's fault that so many fan girls out there are going ga-ga over him. All he did was act in a movie he was cast in and the girls made thier decision to fawn all over him, he really had little to do with it.

To sum it up, don't shoot the messenger. If you don't like him then don't but do it for reasons he had control over. Don't do it because Suzy across the street or Tanya down the block have posters of him plastered all over thier bed room walls. After all, he didn't go over to thier houses and tack them up.

Just my two cents.

Please continue

Minas

Reaction score
Darts? I want a drink

I'll have a beer while I'm watching the darts game. $100 to the first one up Legolas's nose.

G

greypilgrim

*walks in* I'm carrying a bazooka...*shot Legolas in the stomach*...walks out.

eledhel11

Star elf
Reaction score
I totally agree, Orlando Bloom is.... lets just say I shouldn't continue that sentence. My friend used to be gaga over him, but thankfully she's over him now. :) Unfortunatly, now she's all over another LotR guy, and this time its even worse. (I hope she doesn't decide to join the Forum. Oh, well.)
Anyway Legolas was an o.k. character when I read the book, but now I don't really like the character or Mr. Bloom. Change that, I don't like Legolas, I despise Orlando. That's better.
Power to the Orlando Bloom haters!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread suggestions