🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Legolas

isilior

Reaction score
:eek: well........this particular pic isn't all that spectacular, but there *are* some really great ones out there (of Orlando, I mean, either as himself, Legolas, etc etc). ;)

isilior

Reaction score
well, i suppose you're right. :p some are just better than others, i guess. :D

have there been any new, large galleries put up for orlando? all the pictures i've collected are from various miscellaneous places. if i had the time i'd put 'em all together, but i don't, so...there's an enterprise someone can take on someday...

Arwen

Reaction score
YES that picture is...well....:drool:...i like Aragon too, but i think he needs some eyebrows.

tasar

the blind elf
Reaction score
Originally posted by Isilme

Really?!??! hmm that's new to me!! (hehe)
who does do it for you????
A lot of people do it for me, Legolas is not one of them. I even like Frodo better than him.
But mostly it's Boromir who does it for me.

E

Eoweniel

im new!!!!!!

hello! i thought orlando was amazing at playing legolas!!!!! he was so cool with his bow&arrow! & yes, he is very *sigh*
;)

R

Retrovertigo

I agree with tasar. Orlando Bloom is wierd and womanly looking. Sean Bean is much better..

tasar

the blind elf
Reaction score
Originally posted by Elwood
I agree with tasar. Orlando Bloom is wierd and womanly looking. Sean Bean is much better..
Bravo! I thought I was the only one.

Thread suggestions