🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Letter to Ciryaher

Kit Baggins

Thain Kit I
Reaction score
Lord Ciryaher,
Originally posted by ¤-Elessar-¤
I greive for the hobbits, to whom hard times surely follow.
I fear this also. We hobbits are a usually peace-loving race, and most of my people probably didn't even know about the rebellion, let alone take part in it. Please don't make them suffer for what I rashly did. I take full responsibilty, just don't make the other hobbits suffer when they haven't done anything.
Yours,
Kit Baggins

Beorn

In the shadows
Staff member
Reaction score
ELESSAR! Look what you have done! You have spoke of Ciryaher so harshly that Kit now thinks he is an evil, I'm-gonna-beat-the-piss-out-of-you-whether-you-like-it-or-not, war-loving tyrant.

Ciryaher is just. Kit, you were decieved by all Elessar's bad words...

¤-Elessar-¤

Telcontar II
Reaction score
*puts a nice-n-long strip of duct tape over Mikes big mouth.

"Mike, you speak with either half-truths or half-knowledge. I never once told Kit to fight against Ciryaher, this was all of his mind, for he is no mindless sheep, he thinks for himself and does as he pleases. AND I spoke not harshly of Ciryaher until he spoke harshly of me, there are two sides to every conflict! Look to the one that presses the conflict- for it is the opposite way your head is turned!

Was it not Ciryaher whom declaire war upon me and anyone who calles me ally? Kit has called me ally many-a-time, speak no more until you have read up, read of what has befallen everyone, Ciryaher has pledged and undying war upon my head, and everyone here thinks I am in the wrong, when I have heard no examples of foolishness or rash deeds, save the "rebellion" and that little thing I did to Kementari (which I am quite sure was provoked); you too were quick to jump to unjust sayings, which I deem were mostly in the sake of Kementari, but still should had been thought through. I give you, King Mike B, to Ciryaher, may he have you as he will.

Beorn

In the shadows
Staff member
Reaction score
Originally posted by ¤-Elessar-¤
*puts a nice-n-long strip of duct tape over Mikes big mouth.

"Mike, you speak with either half-truths or half-knowledge. I never once told Kit to fight against Ciryaher, this was all of his mind, for he is no mindless sheep, he thinks for himself and does as he pleases. AND I spoke not harshly of Ciryaher until he spoke harshly of me, there are two sides to every conflict! Look to the one that presses the conflict- for it is the opposite way your head is turned!

Was it not Ciryaher whom declaire war upon me and anyone who calles me ally? Kit has called me ally many-a-time, speak no more until you have read up, read of what has befallen everyone, Ciryaher has pledged and undying war upon my head, and everyone here thinks I am in the wrong, when I have heard no examples of foolishness or rash deeds, save the "rebellion" and that little thing I did to Kementari (which I am quite sure was provoked); you too were quick to jump to unjust sayings, which I deem were mostly in the sake of Kementari, but still should had been thought through. I give you, King Mike B, to Ciryaher, may he have you as he will.
Never did I say that you fed him knowledge, but you told said he was a tyrant and all kinds of harsh words. There are three sides: Mine, yours, and the correct one. All the rude words came from you and Dain, now Kit is asking not to be harmed, when Ciryaher wouldn't even think about do something such.

¤-Elessar-¤

Telcontar II
Reaction score
Kementari, dont make me laugh, maia have no powers great enough to send me even to the northern waists, let alone the void.

Dain your good friend Elessar is the one making it hard to get along...
This was probably not the first time I was provoked, but it broke the barrier.

oh yea, forgot about mike.
We didnt start the rude words, I do beleive it was the emmissary of your ally who did that, why dont you just read up on it.

Dengen-Goroth

Dark Lord of Arda
Reaction score
Now let's look at this all very clearly. reoko is high councilor to Tar, not myself. Also, a Maia has many great and dreadful strengths, some beyond mny individual's comprehension. Do not insult my race.

Dengen-Goroth

Dark Lord of Arda
Reaction score
And believe you me, she can! Why i remember back in the day we used to have great battles, us Maia, and let me tell you, she had some real power! Now she choses not to use it, but be weary, once she gets mad she'll send you so deep into the void melkor won't know where. Now that i've rambled on enough, I think everyone get's the point of Maia power.

¤-Elessar-¤

Telcontar II
Reaction score
sorry to be a nusence (no, wait, no im not ;)) but I dont remember reading anywhere of the powers of a maia, and, while we are on the subject, why didnt sauron just send Aragorn and most of the important people in the LoTR into the void, if such power was his. If you could point me in the general direction it would be much appriciated.

Beorn

In the shadows
Staff member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kementari
PROVOKED? why you................. stand back everyone im sending him to the void
For god's sake, it's am expression that she's very pissed at you...

Ciryaher

Witch of Resurrection
Reaction score
Ahh, you truly are an annoying excuse of a human being.

You are not only rude and a liar, but you are also a coward and a cretin. I now place myself above the scum in Arda, and I will no longer have anything to do with you. Let your childish talk die quickly in the wind.

Go wither you will, but if ever I or my forces catch you anywhere on the face of Arda, pray that your soul will leave your body before I finish with it. Believe me, heathen peasant, I can think of quite horrible ways for you to die in torment. For you, death shall only be the beginning...

Dain Ironfoot

Likes Ramen
Reaction score
Hey all I wanted to do is rule my land and my guilds, Yes I was wrong about moria "IM SORRY." I support Elessar to end no matter what. I hope this turns into a war, not because of the lives that i will grieve for, but so that we can put this all to rest.

I do not like war in any way but it must come to be so all of you can stop your petty squabble. I know tyhat the dark legion out numbers us but we also have 7 guilds of wizards on our sides. You all have to admit on a foum like this it is funto spice things up. In a war you get lost in the battle and you a have fun planning an atack or defence, it IS fun. Please i may seem harsh or dumb but I am just trying to spice things up?

On an other matter I have a Q. Can we have a mock battle type rpg. Just like a real battle but you keep your land and no real men die???

Talierin

Still here... sometimes
Reaction score
yeah, we can do that. I think we should have another battle, just for fun. No cussing, no name calling, and all that junk. Just pure strategy and fun.

Beorn

In the shadows
Staff member
Reaction score
I was saying something like that to my queen before...

We should have a mock(ery of a) battle....Just for fun...

Mithrandir

Mithers the Grand Wizard
Reaction score
Since there are so many mai in this forum present in the forum I did not no about I say you all join the wizards Guild.

Heeheee we will see what kinda arguments this starts:p

C

Chippy

..Yes ..I agree too. I am sick of reading post saying war, war, war!....and we don't actually have one. Lets do some thing. Lets get of our buts and do something...but in a friendly way.

Valar

King of Gondor
Reaction score
Ins't this getting a bit out of hand.

Wasn't this thread started to think about the poor hobbits, not for another petty argument.

The innocent are the first casultys of war:mad:

Thread suggestions