🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Life twist.....

Dain Ironfoot

Likes Ramen
Reaction score
Hello all there is somthing none of you know about me. As you know I have never told any of you who my father is or what my mother was.... Here is my story....

My true father is a maia named Cataclisma, he was sent my Ultmo on a messanger task to Valinor. He was then sent to the Iron Mountains to try and find the resting place of Melkor... There was no Melkor but there was a maiden fairer than the morning dew, her name was Thunwaiy. They fell in love, and stayed by the Iron Mountains to make a loveing home. Cataclisma ignored the summons from Ultmo so he could be by my mothers side, she was sick, very sick. They never had any childeren until orks and Dwarves started fighting for petty land in the mountains. They knew there time was near, so late on night in a dark cave I was born. They named me Catusmia. My mother died in child birth, but was told about her from his father. One night his father gave him a pendent, he said "Keep this safe, it will help you many a time in the future..." then he left, and never returned..... I am still serching for my lost father......

Dain Ironfoot

Likes Ramen
Reaction score
she was a being of the land, nor dwarf, nor Elf, nor Maiar. A being such as Tom B...... But I do not know much of her, only that she gave me this...

*Dain pulled out a womans Pin, with the emblem of old, the emblem of Meanwe....*

Beorn

In the shadows
Staff member
Reaction score
(Whispers to Dain: It's me you're looking for... :D:D:D)

Quite and interesting story...perhaps you could extend the tale?

Eomer Dinmention

The Asian Lord
Reaction score
YEs i would also like to know what race your mother is then i can figure out what race you are

Valar

King of Gondor
Reaction score
*HEAVY BREATHING* "Dain......I.....am....you.....father" *More HEAVY BREATHING*
Only kidding.
good story dain, very interesting.

Dain Ironfoot

Likes Ramen
Reaction score
thank you. My mother was well I'll save that for later....:D :D
But I am a Maia.

Dengen-Goroth

Dark Lord of Arda
Reaction score
Quite a lineage Dain. So my question, how long do you live. Immortal or no...

Eomer Dinmention

The Asian Lord
Reaction score
What i'm confused lol

OK

Mother(unknown)= Father (Maia)
/\
Dain Ironfoot (Maia)
/\
Nain (Half Maia)

THats not right.
It really depends on what race Dain's mother is.
If shes a maia then all of that is true. If not then it would be like this

Mother(Unknown)= Father (Maia)
/\
Dain Ironfoot ( Half Maia)
/\
Nain ( Quarter Maia)

Am i right

Dain Ironfoot

Likes Ramen
Reaction score
my mother was a Dragon as well but not a Dragon of Meanwe. She left her duties and was shunned for that. But she was never given her title as a true Dragon.

Nain's Mother was a good-harted elven NecroMancer.... She was killed by orks.... I could have saved her......

Last edited:

Thread suggestions