🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Lighthearted war

Anamatar IV

Anabadger
Reaction score
Can we start a war for the mithril knights in the light hearted section? Lighthearted so all the minis and germs and carrion bees and deer riders can be in it.

Anamatar IV

Anabadger
Reaction score
can you tell us? Plus i want permission from whiterider. What will we be well er umm, doing? Also we should wait until Misty Hollow is done. Ive been reading up on those Rp rules. we can only do 2 at a time and im already doing them.

Éomond

Rider of Rohan
Reaction score
A lighthearted war would be fun for us long rested kinghts...

Anamatar IV

Anabadger
Reaction score
we all know the rules of it, right? Once we get whiteriders permission im gonna pm ciryaher. What will it be about? What weird creations are each of us gonna use?

Nenya Evenstar

Reaction score
I haven't read any of the RP rules - probably should since I want to start my own RP... We should split ourselves up into two groups and fight each other. We could make up a way to determine who wins the battles etc. Each person could be either a general, soldier under the command of someone else, or whatever. Just some ideas... Ummm... I don't know what my creatures are going to be yet - I haven't even thought about it.

Anamatar IV

Anabadger
Reaction score
well-lets all think. We should probably all fight on the same side-we dont wanna be fueding knights do we? We will be fighting a war rp i guess. lets get some ideas going so I can pm a mod.

Nenya Evenstar

Reaction score
Yeah, we could do it that way too. I was just thinking that we could, you know, brush up on our fighting skills while fighting a nice, friendly war. :D That way we could crush anyone who fights us in the future.

Anamatar IV

Anabadger
Reaction score
well we have a battle arena for that. :eek: WE COULD DO TAG TEAM BATTLES THERE!!!! back on topic-itd be like a private rp. Just for us mithril knights. We wont exactly be fighting the same opponent twice.

Anamatar IV

Anabadger
Reaction score
say i dunno something like an army of orcs taking over the world. We could invite others to play the orcs or we could do it like we control the bad guys and decide what happens. I like the 2nd one because you cant kill off main charecters,

Nenya Evenstar

Reaction score
Nenya likes! :D Let's hunt some orc!!!! Yeah, so let's just keep it closed to the Mithril Knights, and we can fight Mordor-like creatures.

Anamatar IV

Anabadger
Reaction score
great. Next we need a story. We cant just have a huge fight where we kill people. I actually like the one where orcs try to take over the world. They can be led by a king orc Azog the 4th or something.

Nenya Evenstar

Reaction score
Hmmm... do orcs really have that much self-motivation? Perhaps we could have an evil race of men?

I have to go now - I've got a concert to go to and need to get ready.

Anamatar IV

Anabadger
Reaction score
IVE GOT IT! Evil men who create orcs! We have to keep in mind that this takes place many years after gandalf, elrond, and everyone else left. No gimli, no legolas, aragorn is dead, and celeborn is in rivendell. Now for the story. we have the plot-just need the story.

Nenya Evenstar

Reaction score
We could be in Gondor, and one of us could be the king. Our lands are being threatened by the peoples of Harad, Umbar, and Khand down south, and we make begin to start fighting them. The enemy, however, is very strong and powerful and is able to win victory after victory. They push into ME, and it is soon apparent that they mean to conquer the world and set up an evil regime. So, the kingdoms of ME set up an alliance (this would allow us to have dwarves, hobbits, a few elves, etc.) to counter these attacks.

Just one thing though... Shouldn't we just have something like all the remaining orcs after the battle before the gates of Morannon go south and meet up with an evil man? I just don't think that men should be able to create orcs as it isn't really possible. OR... We could use the wonderful and mysterious Blue Wizards and say that they turned evil and are making creatures of their own. Just some thoughts.

Legolas_lover12

Mentally Insane
Reaction score
well i personally don't like the idea of us playing the villians and the good guys. becasue that would make it way to easy for us to win. i think we should invite another guild to be the orcs/evil men...

Legolas_lover12

Mentally Insane
Reaction score
no evil can't win. but it would be over too quickly if we were both. the guild of outcasts could do it but i am in that guild and this one so that wouldn't work...

Anamatar IV

Anabadger
Reaction score
we cant directly kill another player. It would just be a month of nothing. The mithril knights are supposedly a secret organization. We can have a concealed fort in Ithilien. I like the blue wizard idea-we can make alliance with gondor, rohan, dwarves, elves, MINIS!!!!!( :mad: ) and any one else. okay-the blue wizards creating huge and valiant orcs who dont fear sun, who are very well trained in battle and are 5 tiems stronger than the uruk hai. He sends them to conquer the world. now whos the fastest typer? Im not t took me 5 minutes to type this. Whoever it is should type up the story.

Thread suggestions