🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

LOTR spoofs

Muffinly

Less generic.
Reaction score
No I don't know what that website is.

But I finally started writing the script, but I've just got to the part where Isildur died.

Lord of the Spam

Part 1 Fellowship of the canned goods

A summary:

After really fast talking about the meaning of the word true, copywrite laws, and habitats.

Then:
It started with the canning of the 3 fruits for the elves, immortal and healthy. 7 cans were given to the dwarves, expert vegitarians. And nine were given to the mortal men, who above all else desired processed meat. " Then it rambles on about Ronny creating the spam in the food processor of doom.
Then comes the last alliance of canned goods company employees whose meat had not yet met it's expiration date.
Then Ronny, weilding a lawn flamingo and the one can says to the employees: "Hello, my name is Sauron, Great Lord of the Spam, but you can call me Ronny."
Then A-Silly-Noodle-Seller, son of A-Happy-Muffin-Baker, cuts the spam from Ronny's hand, with a wet noodle.
He became dependent on the spam and even tried therapy, but he couldn't let go and stop eating it. One day while shopping, he and his companions were ambushed by a goldfish in the baby food isle. 583cans of baby food fell on top of A-Silly-Noodle_seller and he died.

I stopped there.

Somehow a walruis has to get the spam.

Do you like it anybody?

I wonder if Chowmeinaholic has any input.

Muffinly

Less generic.
Reaction score
That's been said before.

Anyway, continuing script:

That which should not have been eaten, was lost. Fact became legend, legend became myth, and the spam passed out of all memory. Then one day, a lost walrus came upon a flooded grocery store and found the spam, and took it to the missing mountains and dwelt there for 500 years.

Gollum the Walrus - "My delicious"

But the spam fled from the wlrus and fell by chance into the hands of the 3rd most unlikely person imaginable: a hemit cram named Harold. Now everyone knows that hermit crabs donlt have hands, so it was dropped and then found by Billy-Bob Saggins. The odds were about 523,870.8 to 1 against him finding the spam, but calculating his time and location, the odds would be 1 to 2. Then he saw the spam and the odds were 456,399,823.443 against him not picking it up.

\Next comes the Frodo and gandalf first scene thing. I'm not done writing that part.

33Peregrin

hmmm
Reaction score
Bored of the Rings? I heard of it but never found it. Then my brother found it and got it just to spite me. He read it without reading LOTR. How stupid. I read it... It was hilarious at first... but then I thought it got kind of old and overdone with the fighting vegetables. Oops.

BlackCaptain

Vast Menace of Despair
Reaction score
In attempt to cheer up Fellowship, Legolas took off all his clothes and performed scenes from Silmarillion: The Musical
LOL!!!!!!

FUNIEST THINKG EVER!!!!

Thread suggestions