🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

M-e Hangman game

Olorgando

Reaction score
----- --- -ing ---a---d -i- and a--ng-d i-- -a---, --- i- --i---d ---- -i- -ing-- a- -- --a-, and i- -a- ---- in --- -a---. ---n --- ---- -a- -i- a- -- -a----d in --- ----a-, and ---- ---- -i- -i-- -an- a-----, and --a- -a- -i- -nd.

A, D, G, I, N

Olorgando

Reaction score
----- --- -ing ---a---d -im and a--ng-d i-- ma---, --- i- --i---d ---m -i- -ing-- a- -- --am, and i- -a- ---- in --- -a---. ---n --- ---- -a- -im a- -- -a----d in --- ----am, and ---- ---- -im -i-- man- a-----, and --a- -a- -i- -nd.

A, D, G, I, M, N

Olorgando

Reaction score
---r- --- Ring --ra---d -im and a--ng-d i-- ma--r, --r i- --i---d -r-m -i- -ing-r a- -- --am, and i- -a- ---- in --- -a--r. ---n --- -r-- -a- -im a- -- -a--r-d in --- --r-am, and ---- ---- -im -i-- man- arr---, and --a- -a- -i- -nd.

A, D, G, I, M, N, R

Olorgando

Reaction score
---r- --- Ring --ra---d -im and a--ng-d i-- ma--r, --r i- --i---d -r-m -i- -ing-r a- -- -wam, and i- wa- ---- in --- wa--r. ---n --- -r-- -aw -im a- -- -a--r-d in --- --r-am, and ---- ---- -im wi-- man- arr-w-, and --a- wa- -i- -nd.

A, D, G, I, M, N, R, W

Olorgando

Reaction score
---r- --- Ring --ra---d -im and a--ng-d i-- ma--r, --r i- -li---d -r-m -i- -ing-r a- -- -wam, and i- wa- l--- in --- wa--r. ---n --- -r-- -aw -im a- -- la--r-d in --- --r-am, and ---- ---- -im wi-- man- arr-w-, and --a- wa- -i- -nd.

A, D, G, I, L, M, N, R, W

Olorgando

Reaction score
Barely … ;)

---r- --- Ring b--ra--d -im and a--ng-d i-- ma--r, --r i- -li---d -r-m -i- -ing-r a- -- -wam, and i- wa- l--- in --- wa--r. ---n --- -r-- -aw -im a- -- lab-r-d in --- --r-am, and ---- ---- -im wi-- man- arr-w-, and --a- wa- -i- -nd.

A, B, D, G, I, L, M, N, R, W

Starbrow

Tolkien Fan
Reaction score
There the Ring betrayed him and avenged its maker, for it slipped from his finger as he swam, and it was lost in the water. Then the orcs saw him as he labored in the stream, and they shot him with many arrows, and that was his end.

Thread suggestions