🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Meet the Guild

Gil-Galad

in love
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lhunithiliel
Hehe :D

I would love to see some more pics of our members here.

I wonder .... do angels take photos of themselves;) :p

I really would like to meet you all "face-to-face" :)
heheh me too!!So why don't you come,all of you,to Belgium and be my guests?:D :D :D

drjekil_bg

STORY-TELLER
Reaction score
And drjekil_bg, THANK YOU! W#hen shall we see you?
well,here is one...:):):)

heheh me too!!So why don't you come,all of you,to Belgium and be my guests?

i would love to come to Belguim but there is only one tinny problem -i dont have money.but seriously i really enjoi the idea one day the guild to meet

Attachments

drjekil_bg

STORY-TELLER
Reaction score
Sorry Lhun,although i dont think that i tool you idea of i if i have i am sorry but anyway

here is a pic where i am in the skin of Doctor Jekyll

Attachments

Manveru

(former)blue angel of GoT
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lhunithiliel:
Hehe I SAW you!!! :D Cool!!!

W#hy don't you provide a link to that pic or just post another one here :)
You wanna link? Here ya go. Enjoy:)
Originally posted by Gil-Galad
heheh me too!!So why don't you come,all of you,to Belgium and be my guests?:D :D :D
Hmm... As guests? Does it mean 'free beer opportunities'? If so, sign me in;):D.

Gil-Galad

in love
Reaction score
I think we can use the Photo Gallery in the Members announcements for these pictures.
And we can post the link here,casue it this place doesn't seem the best for pictures.That's why we have Photo Gallery.
Please post your pictures there and the link.
I think that is the better ,than just fulfilling the Guild with pictures.

Lhunithiliel

Fëanorean
Reaction score
No, G-G. I'm afraid I can't agree with you on this!:rolleyes:

Why would I place my photo in that other place? I have posted my pics HERE because I am happy to meet my friends and them - meeting me - HERE! What would be the reason to post them THERE?
Besides, this place is all right for pics of us. After all it is called "Meet the Guild" :)
So, my friend, I still hold to that if somebody shares my opinion can post her/his photos here and if she/he wishes so, post them (or link them) in that other thread.
Don't you think it's fair?:rolleyes: :)

drjekil_bg

STORY-TELLER
Reaction score
You got me.Well i was drinking but little and i usually dont drink but this time i drink i bit the here is the resualt but i dont have any other pic to post

Gil-Galad

in love
Reaction score
Once upon a time........Lantarion asked me not to speak about my alcoholic experience and deeds,because young people are reading the posts.
Now I have to ask you not to post any comments related with alcohol.It can be harmful for some young members.

I don't like this fact but I've gotta have it in mind.I wish everything was like in Bulgaria and the laws there,but I am afraid it is not.

drjekil_bg

STORY-TELLER
Reaction score
you look amazing.You are beautifull as an elven queen.Few are the words with which someone can discribe how beautifull you are.

Thread suggestions