🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Melkorians Unite

baraka

Elven Craftsmen
Reaction score
'Who is the Lord of the Darkness?'
'It is he whose name is not now spoken; for the Valar have deceived you concerning him, putting forward the name of Eru, a phantom devised in the folly of their hearts, seeking to enchain Men in servitude to themselves. For they are the oracle of this Eru, which speaks only what they will. But he that is their master shall yet prevail, and he will deliver you from this phantom; and his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedom, and he shall make you stronger than they.'
'The Valar have possessed themselves of the land where there is no death; and they lie to you concerning it, hiding it as best they may, because of their avarice, and their fear lest the Kings of Men should wrest from them the deathless realm and rule the world in their stead. And though, doubtless, the gift of life unending is not for all, but only for such as are worthy, being men of might and pride and great lineage, yet against all Justice is it done that this gift, which is his due, should be withheld from the King of Bangs, Ar-Pharazôn, mightiest of the sons of Earth, to whom Manwë alone can be compared, if even he. But great kings do not brook denials, and take what is their due.'
So, i ask you, is it time to call Melkor himself to rid this world of death to us all! All Hail Melkor, mightiest of all the Vala. In this movement, we will use Grond, the hammer of the Underworld as a symbol of our allegiance to him. :eek:

Grond

Morgoth's Mace
Reaction score
Since my name was used in invoking this thread, I have no choice but to jump in.

Let me tell you about Melkor. His designs were the most awesome! If the durn Valar had just left him alone, the world of Middle-earth would have been turned into a Garden of Eden. The Elves and Man would have had it made since their very own God would have been living among them. One must remember that despite the machinations of Eru, it was Melkor who distorted the music and got things going his way.

And he'd have had everything his own way except for that rat Tulkas. Comes out of nowhere (the void) and starts kickin my bosses' butt. No fair. Eru knows that my boss can't be beat by anything available, so he goes and creates a special Vala whose only reason for existence is to kick Melkor butt. No fair, foul, off-sides, personal foul. That Eru just didn't play by the game or Middle-earth would have been ours. DOU YOU HEAR ME.... MINE ALL MINE!!!!! errrrr..... ummmmm. I mean Melkor's.... all Melkor's...... :eek:

Úlairi

Crying in the Wilderness
Reaction score
:D :D :D Seeing as I am the loyal servant of Sauron than I shall give my alliegance to Melkor, lord of all! Perhaps Lord Melkor himself would join us!!!:D :D :D

Lord Melkor

Reaction score
Greetings my faithful servants, your loyalty will be rewarded. For I am Melkor, Lord of All, and I shall overthrow the old fool Iluvatar, who lost most of his power in creation of Valar and Arda! My imprisonment will be his demise, soon I will master powers of The Void, and The Void is greater than Eru, it is eternal, older than him. Than I shall take The Flame of Creation from him, and I will rule supreme, wielding The Power of Making as well as Unmaking! And don`t believe this Valar propaganda about Turin killing me, total bull****. Unfortunately Silmarillion and most other sources were written by elven and Numenorian Sages, however some words of true may be found there, like words of Sauron The Great to Ar-Pharizon:

And out of it the world was made. For Darkness alone is worshipful, and the Lord thereof (Melkor) may yet make other worlds to be gifts to those that serve him, so that the increase of their power shall find no end"

Last edited:

baraka

Elven Craftsmen
Reaction score
Yes, the faithful will be greatly rewarded by our Lord and Master, Melkor , he who arises in Might. All hail the Allmighty Melkor.:)

M

Mormegil

I just thought I'd post here so that you lot could read my sig.:D

baraka

Elven Craftsmen
Reaction score
A heretic, but he who arises in might in the End will have his way.:)

All hail the Allmighty Melkor :)
Master of the Void and future master of All.:)

Úlairi

Crying in the Wilderness
Reaction score
Yipee!!!

:D :D :D There's a couple of us Ulairi hanging around, what do you want us to do, almighty master of darkness!!!:D :D :D

baraka

Elven Craftsmen
Reaction score
Servant: Master, is it time yet. Are we finally ready to destroy the Valar.

Melkor: Not yet, our time is coming, but no just yet.:)
It will not be long before we are ready to reveal ourselves to the Valar. We will have revenge.

Glaurung

Reaction score
Ha! baraka, the lotr context almost makes Episode one sound like it has good dialogue!

BTW, Lord Melkor, the dragon hosts and myself stand ready to serve your righteous cause!

baraka

Elven Craftsmen
Reaction score
Master, our forces grow stronger each passing day. But where are the Valaraukar, the scourges of fire that in Middle-earth were called the Balrogs, demons of terror. Hmmm. Now I see the wisdom of my master. The time is coming. Soon it will be to late for them to stop us.:eek:
All hail the Mighty Melkor.:)

7doubles

Silver Star Tobaco Co.
Reaction score
this to is my fight, and service only in the true spirit of melco, morgoth baugler!!!!!!!!

baraka

Elven Craftsmen
Reaction score
Master, what do you wish of your servant?

Melkor: everything is going according to plan, soon Sauron will begin gathering our forces; alredy his Nazgul are here and my dragons are coming. A new breed of orcs is on the way. All the while the Valar sit idle and do nothing. Soon Manwe, soon.:)

Merry

Has chubby cheeks
Reaction score
Beware the little folk Lord Melkor, I have experience in fighting battles that you cannot see or plan for. I will cause you unbearable pain and embarrassment before your proud servants.

Behold Merry, freedom fighter for all that is good!

Lord Melkor

Reaction score
Time has not come yet! Where is my faithful hammer of Doom, where is my greatest Balrog?

Last edited:

Thread suggestions