🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Members of the Mithril Knights

Legolas_lover12

Mentally Insane
Reaction score
yes william wallace. u can join!! ...ur name reminds me of digimon ...wallace was hott!! ...sorry ....LOL

*slowly backs away from Princess Vi*

Legolas_lover12

Mentally Insane
Reaction score
great. glad to kno u r soo smart. hey, u changed ur name rite?? it used to be william wallace ...

Legolas_lover12

Mentally Insane
Reaction score
well, right now we're basocally an RPG guild. we have an RPG going now (well it's either almost done or done, not sure ...) and we're thinking of starting another one soon ...

FREEDOM!

100% God Blessed American
Reaction score
Originally posted by Legolas_lover12
great. glad to kno u r soo smart. hey, u changed ur name rite?? it used to be william wallace ...
Right, i used to be William Wallace, and before that I was Strider(Aragorn, but now i am FREEDOM!:rolleyes:

Éomond

Rider of Rohan
Reaction score
Hello Samurai Jack! Welcome to the Mithril Knights! I'm Éomond! I'm kinda the leader! We'll be starting a Rp soon so check out the thread in the Guild called the "Mithril Knights Rp" I think, so vote there on what kind of rp you want!

Turin

...Lost
Reaction score
Beside spongebob Samurai Jack is the sweetest show on tv.

Thread suggestions