ūüßô The Tolkien Forum ūüßĚ

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Members of the Mithril Knights

√Čomond

Rider of Rohan
Reaction score
Yeay for Mablung! We have Mablung now;) yay! Well, right now our guild is going through a major change and clean out, so if things get funky, that's why, but, we are going to have a rp up by this week-end:) oh, and if you didn't know, mesa leader here:)

Nenya Evenstar

Reaction score
FREEDOM, why don't you participate in any of the other things going on? There are still quite a few threads sitting with out being used. Unfortunately, if our RP Plot Library doesn't get some more interest I'm going to let Anamatar get his hands on it and take it into the other guilds. It won't be just the Mithril Knight's anymore. :( I wanted it to be just our idea, but if it isn't used then I can't see us keeping it when it could be used elsewhere. There is also a thread to share the travels of your character with others. Please, you them everyone!

Mablung

aka Mablung
Reaction score
Ill put up a traveler post tommorow I put 1 RP Library post up already and will give at least 1 more before the end of the day probably more.

√Čomond

Rider of Rohan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nenya Evenstar
Unfortunately, if our RP Plot Library doesn't get some more interest I'm going to let Anamatar get his hands on it and take it into the other guilds. It won't be just the Mithril Knight's anymore.
Woh, what do you mean by that?

Mablung

aka Mablung
Reaction score
She means other guilds will get to use the idea taking away one of our original things so you should start posting in there. We really need to start some of these things to get this place off the ground.

Last edited:

√Čomond

Rider of Rohan
Reaction score
Ok, thank you Mablung:)

What's with this now though? Another guild can't have the same idea without the other getting mad a suing? I wouldn't mind if another guild took the idea as long as we still had our idea.

Nenya Evenstar

Reaction score
Thanks Mablung! :)

Eomond, we've got to get this guild to have its own personality and attractivness. It has a bad name at the moment around the forum -- that's the hard-core truth. If all the other RP guilds have the same ideas as we do, where will this guild be? We must be original! We need new members and unique threads will attract them.

FREEDOM!

100% God Blessed American
Reaction score
K, i will check these things out, and work on replying to them, i am having a hard time coming up with my character tho.

Nenya Evenstar

Reaction score
I have one simple question. How hard is it to try to get this guild looking good? I mean really? FREEDOM, your last post in the Battle Arena is considered spam. Eomond, your posts in the RPG Plot Library are not acceptable! I just posted something about this guild having a bad name. Do you guys even care? Do you have any pride in the guild? Then STOP SPAMMING! Stop using MSN chat lingo to communicate! The only way to get this guild looking good is if people stop acting like they are chatting on MSN! If you'd like to have the guild look bad then fine! You are heading straight down the right road. However, if you'd like it to begin looking better, then I'd suggest making your posts look serious. Post IC when it is required, look and act like you are older than you have been acting, and DON'T SPAM!

Rant over. :rolleyes::p

√Čomond

Rider of Rohan
Reaction score
Nenya, please don't say I don't care about the guild. I don't think I was spamming, my post were just in the wrong place. Sorry about using "MSN" chat lingo. I think you're over reacting a little bit.

Last edited:

Nenya Evenstar

Reaction score
I'm sorry Eomond if I seem a little harsh. It's just that I specifically asked that no one post in that thread unless to post an RP Plot. I don't want any conversations going on in there period. And no, those posts weren't spam that you posted there, but some other posts made recently by other people's were. I was talking to the guild in general. I don't mean to be mean. ;)

√Čomond

Rider of Rohan
Reaction score
Oh, ok, not reading things right. But where would you want to post where we like them? I'm sure about that ether:rolleyes::D

FREEDOM!

100% God Blessed American
Reaction score
I think what he meant was he didn't understand it. But if he doesn't please explain cause I don't understand.

√Čomond

Rider of Rohan
Reaction score
Ok, this is what I'm asking: Where do you want us to post on which Rp we like the most?

Nenya Evenstar

Reaction score
If you decide to use a plot suggested here, post a new thread in the guild with the plot idea. There you can get people to participate in your RP as well as settle or change anything about the plot. This way, as soon as you actually start the RP you can be as prepared as possible.
This is quoted from the RPG Plot Library's first post. Just post a new thread and begin discussing your new RP. There is no reason to discuss which RP you like the most! This Library is not set up for our new RP we are getting set up. It is set up so that anyone in the guild can look in there and get a plot for an RP. There is no need to discuss anything unless you wish to set up a real RP. Then, simply create a new thread.

Turin

...Lost
Reaction score
Hey um sombody took my name off the members list. I was a member so can you please put it back on. Thanks

Thread suggestions