The Tolkien Forum

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Members of the Mithril Knights

Nenya Evenstar

Reaction score
turin, your name is still on the list. :) I just PMed you to see if you were still interested in being a member. It's great to see you! I hope you can find time to participate in a few of the activities here. They can use all the help they can get!

Turin

...Lost
Reaction score
OK thanks. I looked at the list and didn't see my name but I might have missed it.:D

Éomond

Rider of Rohan
Reaction score
Well, for this list, we can't do anything about it because Whiterider made it and we can't edit it, so I made another list that I'll get stickyed and stuff:)

Éomond

Rider of Rohan
Reaction score
Yes you can Argoreth! Welcome! I'm Éomond, leader of the Mithril Knights:) Please check out the guild and add your ideas:)

Éomond

Rider of Rohan
Reaction score
No, once you join you're on the list, the list that's up there now can't be edited or people can't be put on there. But you're on the other new list:)

Halla Macar

Reaction score
yeah i noticed that i wasn't on the list either, and i joined a little bit ago. just lettin you know.

Éomond

Rider of Rohan
Reaction score
Halla: I haven't forgotten you, the list on this thread can't be edited. The new officail list is called Mithril Knights Member List and it's a stickyed thread:)

F

FAUST

I would love to join a group of warriors and fight with you all, but I am the black dressed man who you see lurking in the dark.

Thread suggestions