🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Middle Earth Inn

Lossengondiel

Harry's Girl
Reaction score
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Welcome to all to the Middle Earth Inn!

We are open all year round to anyone who can coexist with others. Grab something to drink and something to eat if you're hungry, and sit down with your friends to discuss the happenings of Middle earth. All are welcome!

Lodging and food are free: just ask for something :)

Ask me if you want to work here; we pay excellent rates

Hope to see everyone here sometime!

---
HobbitGirl-official harmonica player

xime i love OB-official entertainer

Angoreth-official flute player

Last edited:

Umealona

Reaction score
ahh, a friend, how many rooms do you have open in this inn. I would like to stay a while rest from my long journey in Mirkwood, I talked with Legolasas father, king of mirkwood, he recomended this inn. i will thank you for a drink and a bed to sleep in.

L

LegolasLuver

"i would like to have a glass of tea, if u have it"
*i say as i sit down at a table*

HobbitGirl

Aurë entuluva!
Reaction score
A female hobbit in a blue cloak strolls into the inn. "Ah! A new inn! Just what I've been looking for. Now I can meet some new people!" She walks up to the bar and clambers onto a stool. "Hello, all," she says to the patrons sitting there, "I'm commonly known as HobbitGirl, HG for short. Barkeep, do you happen you have any green tea about?"

HobbitGirl

Aurë entuluva!
Reaction score
"Thank you! No, that'll do it for now. But if you're looking for musicians, I can play a bit on the harmonica. I already play for the Golden Axe Inn in the Mithril Knights guild, but I'd be happy to play here as well!" The hobbit sips her tea. "Mmm...exquisite!"

Umealona

Reaction score
mecil the sword smith walks in from inspecting his room" wonderful establishment you have" he comments to the inn keep.
" Do you happen to serve lamb here, I hav'nt had a good meal in nearly a week, oh, and some ale would be nice, lots of ale." Mecil took a seat at one of the tables nearby and waited hopefully for his meal.

Lossengondiel

Harry's Girl
Reaction score
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
*Loss runs around gathering everything for her guests. She prepares a nice lamb meal for Umealona and brings losta losta ale with her* "Here you go!" *Turns to HobbitGirl "I would love to have you play harmonica here; it would liven the place up a bit"

HobbitGirl

Aurë entuluva!
Reaction score
"Alright then! Music it is! How about a tune everyone will know, eh?" Ashari stands up and pulls a small harmonica out of her cloak-pocket. She strikes up a lively tune, then after playing two verses lowers her harmonica and sings:

"Hey, ho to the bottle I go
To heal my heart and drown my woe.
Rain may fall and wind may blow
But there still be many miles to go.
Sweet is the sound of the pouring rain
And the stream that falls from hill to plain.
Better than rain or rippling brook
Is a mug of beer inside this Took!"

Everybody!

(actually i'm not a took, I'm a Fairbairn! :))

Last edited:

HobbitGirl

Aurë entuluva!
Reaction score
"Yes!" said the hobbit. "I would love to be your harmonica player! Everybody sing! Let's liven this place up!"

"Hey, ho, to the bottle I go..."

Thread suggestions