🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Middle Earth Inn

Glory

Fearless Lady
Reaction score
*Eating bread and drinking ale she just nods at everyone's statements paying more atention to her food than to the people* :)

Angoreth

Queen of an unknown city
Reaction score
"If thats possible?" she teased jokingly trying to see if losse would come back with a remarke? Who know's tune in next time to see:

Holy headlock batman

and

Remarks to a cosmic couse.

OOC: sorry,lol. Bored:eek:

Angoreth

Queen of an unknown city
Reaction score
" Yeah well I would if it was sanitary" she picked up a plate which was remarkably clean and put a peanut on it, " You see I saw this last night when you went to wash it, what do you say to that?" she countered with a smile.

Angoreth

Queen of an unknown city
Reaction score
OOC: Ryhm's, lol. This is going to be fun.

IC: A lie you say? I say to you, your egg's shall frie. You burn you tamateos, not to mention your patatos. Your ale is bitter and your malt beer too, for I have tasted it I had nothing to lose. Counters are dirty and so is your floor, this is all I have to say and nothing more.

OOC: I am a poet, and I thought you should know it.;)

Angoreth

Queen of an unknown city
Reaction score
OOC: I have a friend who will be joining soon, and he was wanting to form his characters mostly of of elv's and Gandalf. I could tell him to visit here first, sound good?

IC: sip's tea quietly.

Angoreth

Queen of an unknown city
Reaction score
OOC: I will:) He ahs joined we just have to wait, he is pretty busy this week. so we will see.

IC: "yes pelase" she said with a smile

E

Estrella

-just then two people walk in laughing,both in thier late teens. one is a boy with shoulder lenght blond hair, hazel eyes, and a green dot on his forehead, with brown thread wrapped in his hair.
The girl has long dark brown hair, wrapped with blue threads, and dark brown eyes. on her forehead was a purple dot. " really Tie, they'll love ya" - she pulls slightly on his arm" ok, ok.. -he smiled as they entered- HIIE! long time no seee! - he rubs his ears a little, having had gone temporarily deaf-

Lossengondiel

Harry's Girl
Reaction score
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
"Oh, Estrella, my friend, it is so good to see you again! And what visitor have you brought with you? Come in, come in. Sit down and relax. Would you care for an ale? Or something to eat perhaps, if you are famished? Oh, do tell us of your travels... *to the newcomer* And who might you be? You are most welcome here!"

Angoreth

Queen of an unknown city
Reaction score
"Esty, it is good to see you! Who is this you have been acompanied with?" she smiled at them both.

Thread suggestions