🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Middle Earth Inn

E

Estrella

- the guy backs away a bit- err.. - she laughs- don't worry Tie, she doesn't bite. atleast not that i'm aware of. - he smiles as they take a seat- yeah.. just some ale. - he nods- my name is Tierran, and esty and I are very good, old friends. you can call me Tie. - she laughs- yeah. we met back when we were five and six. he poured a bucket of water over my head.-he grins- only because you put sand in my sandwhich. -she looks at him- that wasn't me. that was Marie. you only thought it was me. - looks back- but... aww never mind. anyway. nice to meet you both. -she grins you wouldn't beleive where we've been. - he laughs softly- yeah... a few places we didn't mean to go, but esty managed to get us there anyway... - she glares at him- Tie! it wasn't my fault the rocks fell... - he diverts his eyes and mumbles-yeah.. but it was your fault we were lost in the first place. - she yawns, mutterin something in another language, and he looks at he surprised- ok, ok... we'll drop it for now. -she smiles- so good to be back!

Lossengondiel

Harry's Girl
Reaction score
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Loss smiles at the thought of Esty soaking wet from a bucket of water poured on her head. Nice to meet you Tie, she says warmly. It's nice to have you here at the Inn with Esty; it's always nice having company since business can be rather slow sometimes. Your adventures sound fascinating, will you tell us more?

E

Estrella

-she laughs- sure. well, Tie came to the inn he heard i was staying at. - he nods- it turns out she was away at that moment. and I had to wait for her. She came back bout late evening. we talked untill fiarly late. After resupplying, we left that night. but esty..-grins at her- got us lost. so we were heading south instead of north. - she interjected- hey! i wasn't incharge of hte map.... - he sighed- lets just continue with the story.- she sighed too- ok. so we kept walking, and walking, and walking untill we came to a small cave. turns out it was snake pit! we ran out of there faster than we've ever ran before, and ended up in a valley somehow. We met an inn full of elves. -she takes sip of ale-

Lossengondiel

Harry's Girl
Reaction score
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Wow, what a story; Loss comments on the tale. Very exciting, did you ever get the chance to see the snakes in the snake pit? She shivvers for a moment. Snakes aren't my thing, they scare me. Ick. How did you ever find your way back here if you were headed in the wrong direction to begin with? Knowing me, I would never have found my way back (I have no sense of direction; I get lost easily) What a wonderful tale!

Angoreth

Queen of an unknown city
Reaction score
Angoreth sat there listening. "hmm....sounds like you two have been throuh a lot" she said as she took a sip. "Well is it good of you to come visit us,both of you" she said as she looked at Tie, but was still confused about him.

E

Estrella

- he laughs- I only saw a tail, and esty here was running with her eyes halfway closed, screaming. -she blushes- it's true. apparently when we ran out, we went the opposite way, and so we were going the right way again. anyway at the inn, we had been bickering all morning. so i got this idea in my head to cheer tie up with a good spar. well the spar was good. but on the way back, i kinda.. hit my head, hard. i still don't remember much. we stayed there for a few weeks. - he snickered- yeah.. I had to almost hold her up for a few days. After we left there, i figured that i'd stop by here!

Angoreth

Queen of an unknown city
Reaction score
"That was nice of him to watch over you" she said as she took the last sip of her ale. "You were always good at cheering people up...but never good at risk"she smirked.

E

Estrella

-he laughs- esty could be one tough cookie, if she had more confidance in herself.- she nods- but i was glad tie was with me. nice to have company and someone to fall back on. So what's been going on here?

Angoreth

Queen of an unknown city
Reaction score
"Well you know the saying.
:
A Wizard is never late,
Nor is he early.
he arrives precisely when he means to."
she laughed. "Oh well, His cloak is Grey. His beard is pretty long, and he travles almost any where when able. He has no ending of a want of lore. I met him on a trip to Rhun and those were dark times, so I stuck to him and he taought me a few things. And that was come nigh 182 years ago" she began to think. "He will be here, it's just a problem if his resources crash here and there, and he doesn't chekc it all the time" she sighed.

E

Estrella

- he finished his ale- well, he certainly sounds very interesting. i can't wait to meet him. -he picked up his bag and crossbow- If you ladies will excuse me, i am quite tired. which rooms are available? - she started to nod off, and then sat up- huh? - he smiled- you look pretty bad too esty, no offense. - she almost looked hurt, but then sighed- you're lucky we're both beat. If i remember it when i wake up, i'll get you back.- she grabbed her bag too- i better go to bed too.

Angoreth

Queen of an unknown city
Reaction score
"Alrighty, good night" she said to the both of them. " I think I shall retire myself" she said with a bow to losse.

OOC: My friend joined the other site,lol. I have to get him to join here, Ah.

E

Estrella

-they walk up to the rooms together, she sulking a bit, and choose rooms right next to each other.- night Tie! good night esty.

E

Estrella

-Tie walks down the stair singing a little song, barefoot-. hello Ms. Losse. how are you this morning? - he sits down- so do you have a regular cook, or do people just take turns? - he smiles- This is quite an inn, haven't seen one quite like it.

E

Estrella

-he nods- sure. surprise me. it was a very good night. i'm quite refreashed. Esty will sleep another couple hours, though. -he grins- she's quite the sleeper. so what's this inn normally like?

Angoreth

Queen of an unknown city
Reaction score
"Boring and quiet" she laughed as she walked down the stepps.
"Losse may I have a coffee,bacon and eggs please?"

Thread suggestions