🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Middle Earth Inn

Lossengondiel

Harry's Girl
Reaction score
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Yes, very quiet, but there used to be more people here, and it used to be much more livelier than it is now; I am glad that you and Esty are here. Bacon and eggs for you Angy? And I'll be sure to make something good for you Tie. *Loss runs to the kitchen and comes back in a little while* Here you go! *As she hands Tie a good, hearty breakfast of meat, bread, fruit, and milk* I hope you'll like it!!!

Angoreth

Queen of an unknown city
Reaction score
When losse brought her her food she nodded, "thanks losse, looks great" she said as she began to eat.

E

Estrella

- he looked at it- it looks delicious! - he began to eat- it is delicious. - Esty then came down the stairs, also barefoot. Her hair was loose, and she looked pale still- good mor- she yawned- morning. - he smiled- moud morning mesty. - he swallowed- sorry. good morning. - she only nodded, and slumped back into a chair-

E

Estrella

-she smiled weakly- sure. just some toast and eggs. don't worry, i'll wake up, takes me an hour or two. -she yawns again and tie snickered- yep. or three sometimes. my night was really good. the best night i've had in awhile.

E

Estrella

-he leans back happily and smiles- so esty, what do you wanna do today? - She shrugs swallowing a bite of eggs- don't know really, Tie. i was just planning on doing whatever came up, no real plans. - he nods- well i was wandering if you felt up to taking a little walk today. i didn't get to see much.- she nods- sure. it's quite nice around here, though the squirrels tend to gang up on you. - she blinks a bit remembering- but they tend to avoid multiple groups of people. - he laughs a little- were they mean to you...? - she grins at him- hehehehe. we'll who'll be laughing, Sir. -she turns to face Angy- any convientant ravines to -coughs- fall into -she grins as he raises an eyebrow at her- ok... i'll take note to sleep with one eye open. - he gets up- well i suppose i will need shoes.- he heads upstairs watching her with a joking grin-

Angoreth

Queen of an unknown city
Reaction score
Angoreth just smirked at all this. " Didn't you have an animale here Esty? Or am I thinking of some one else?"

E

Estrella

-nods- nutters. i beleive she threw eggs at you or losse. not sure. -laughs a little remembering the squirrel and stands up slowly, going upstairs too-

E

Estrella

-they both come back down stairs, with shoes this time, and her hair braided back-. "hmmm..." says tie. i don't beleive i have. - he grinned at her- "you never told me about a squirrel. i always knew you were a bit nutty, esty, but that was a bit extreme don't you think?"- they both sit down- " hehehehe" she says sarcastically. " you have no idea.." - she grins.- " yes, He was quite squirrel. he could hold his own. He went off on his own a little bit after i left here. and could really cook." - tie raises his eyebrow- "a cooking squirrel... now that's something i've never seen before. do you think he could be around here?"- she shrugs-"don't know. i've had quite a few little pets come and go. like the kittens you brought with you." - he smiles slightly- "i still miss Nenna and Cres." he sighs a a little, and she smiles- " those two will live very happily with that family. Come on, Three kids. they'll have more love and care than they can handle. besides this kind of traveling wasn't the life for them."

ooc: i understand. it's no prob.:p

E

Estrella

-he nodded- we always had animals back at home. Traders on thier way west would stop if they needed a guard dog, or mousing cat. we even had a few messanger birds for those who needed them. it was what we were known for, you could say. but Esty here always had cats following her. - she laughs a little- i saw quite a few kittens around your feet too, Tie. -he shakes his head- yeah, but just around my feet. How many did i have to pull out of your hair, esty? i could never figure out how you got so many in there to begin with. - she looks at her hair and blushes a little.- i don't know either. Cats just seem to like it. So Tie, it's still a bit chilly. why don't we hold off on that walk. - he nods- ok. besides, it's been awhile since we've had a chance to just be lazy all day.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lossengondiel

Harry's Girl
Reaction score
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Loss shivers a bit. Yes I do believe it is a bit chilly outside. I do wish for warmer weather. But the trees are so beautiful this time of year. Sigh... Loss looks around and finds the cat, and picks it up and holds it close. Sorry there...I must have dozed for a couple of hours...

oc-or days, sorry...

E

Estrella

-smiles at the cat- i didn't know you had a cat, Losse. i understand. -yawns- I'm kinda lazy myself right now. cold weather does it to me. - tie gets up and walks around a bit- so ms. Lossenglondiel, do you perhaps have any books around here?- looks out the window slightly sad-

Thread suggestions