🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Mithril Knights Member List

Theoden_king

Man in the street
Reaction score
It's ok to be a ranger and a mithril knight. You have to post in the joiun the mithril knights thread and then Eomond can decide if he wants to accept you

Jesse

Christian Tolkineer
Reaction score
I have a question: What are Mithril Knights? Were they actual knights in the LotR books?? :confused: Can someone clear this up for me?

Mablung

aka Mablung
Reaction score
Nope we're made up because the current RP timeline is well into the 4th century theres no real problem with that.

Jesse

Christian Tolkineer
Reaction score
I see. The reason I asked was because I asked my mother and she knew nothing of the "Mithril Knights" and she's a LotR expert. Thanks Malbung. :)

Mablung

aka Mablung
Reaction score
Heres our updated members list.

Please let me know if I forgot someone.

Leader: Mablung
2ic: FREEDOM!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Members (In no particular order)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HobbitGirl
Eliot
The_Swordmaster
Jesse
Angoreth
Theoden_king
elfgirl
Liv
Legolaschick

On hiatus: Eomond

Last edited:
T

The_Swordmaster

I think Jesse has left the forum he posted this in the Gild of Music Lovers.

Dear members,
I am leaving TTF. The reason is that Christianity is my main interest next to Conservation, Autism, & writing. I will always be a fan of J.R.R. Tolkien's novels, but not of the films. Christ is taking over my life in a way I never thought was possible. I am leaving the ownership of this guild into the hands of gilgalad. I pray he will someday fullfil my dream of making this guild have it's own page on http://www.thetolkienforum.com. I never imagined that after reading Bruce Wilkensin's "A Life God Reward's", my true destiny would be revealed. Last night, someone came to Christ because of...ME. It has shocked me so much.

I hope you all can forgive me for leaving and pray you will continue to fullfill my dream. Thank you for the fun times we've had. God bless you all. You all are in my deepest thoughts and prayers. Good luck.

Sincerely,
Jesse B.
That seems like he left.

Angoreth

Queen of an unknown city
Reaction score
I miss JESSE!!!!! and mab I need you to post in the search for I cannot do any thing with famrill until you do.

Angoreth

Queen of an unknown city
Reaction score
Thank you mab, and wow I am the fifth kinda werd did I move up?I am not conplaining I just thought it would take longer to move?

Mablung

aka Mablung
Reaction score
We'll probably have to fight for the spot, but I am sure that we will get it. Anyway the ranks will be based on how much you suck up to me. Therefore my advice is begin the bribes now :p

Thread suggestions