🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Movie Lovers Guild

L

LegolasLuver

I gots a sore throat, and a headache, a runny nose, and a slight fever (99.6) and not to mention I have been coughing my head off! I went to the doctor yesterday and they said it was just a cold. This doesnt seem like just a cold:(

L

LegolasLuver

Maybe... But I feel better today. I will prolly be able to go back to school tomoro unfortunatly lol. but oh well it will be a friday tomoro so thats ok w/ me.

L

LegolasLuver

oh yeh mine too.

The pic below is me getting a prize at a horse show.... It's the backside of me but maybe you get get a picture of what ikinda look like lol

L

LegolasLuver

lol i am always getting acedemics awards:rolleyes: so your not the only nerd here lol :D :rolleyes:

L

LegolasLuver

aww come on nef thats not bad!! I hafta deal with zits too:rolleyes: :rolleyes: i hafta take medicine for them i dont have braces YET but I will

Ieth

Reaction score
Hey, may I join please? And Nef your not ugly. You're very pretty. I have to get braces soon too.:D

L

LegolasLuver

Yay!! I'm not the only one!!:D ;)

and no Nef you are not ugly!!

I know I 've posted this everywhere but I gotta get the point across lol

btw: I will not be on TTF for the rest of te week b/c I will be in Memphis Tenn. until Sunday so I wont be on until Mon. or Tues. of next week so see ya'll around!!

Thread suggestions