🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Movie Quote Game: Please follow the rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yhwh1st

Call me Meg :)
Reaction score
Wouldn't be Office Space would it? *wanders off pondering her guess* I know I've heard it before. I know I have.

HLGStrider

All Knowing Magic Cat
Reaction score
Nope. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that this movie was made long before most of us were born. Probably before my parents were born too. Think back. Think way back. To when color was new and think famous directors who like to appear in cameos.

HLGStrider

All Knowing Magic Cat
Reaction score
Oh, come on guys, don't tell me you don't watch old movies! Everyone needs to watch old movies!

With mircofilm hidden in statues and cross country train rides and Cary Grant.

yhwh1st

Reaction score
Oh! Oh! Almost have it! Oooooh! Darn it! There was a sort of remake (isn't there one of every movie?) and everything! I am going to be so mad when somebody else gets it. :rolleyes: ;) Can't tell you how tempted I am to cheat, but I won't.

AraCelebEarwen

Part of the Shadows
Reaction score
IT'S NOT MY DOING! But here's a guess *cough* by my mom. North by Northwest..?

I'm sorry if this brings anyone to want to hurt me, but it seems like it had been long enough to be a little more open to the idea of getting help. :eek:

I'll have to watch it some time. :cool:

*hides*

yhwh1st

Reaction score
I did figure out that it was an Alfred Hitchcock. :p Just couldn't remember the name. Ah well! Ara's mom? ;)

AraCelebEarwen

Part of the Shadows
Reaction score
I'll ask her if there's a movie she and I have both seen that she'd like me to post from. :rolleyes: :) It shouldn't be too hard to do; we've both seen a lot of the same stuff.

I'll post again as soon as I can... Really I will. :eek:

HLGStrider

All Knowing Magic Cat
Reaction score
I guess I just watch a different sort of movie than most people. Plus I've watched a LOT of movies growing up, mostly classics and comedies though I have also watched every single James Bond movie, all 21. Woohoo!

This should be pretty easy.

"Well, what if there is no tomorrow? There wasn't one yesterday."

HLGStrider

All Knowing Magic Cat
Reaction score
Not getting any bites on this one so I'll add on another hint.

Guy One: It's the same thing your whole life. Clean up your room. Stand up straight. Pick up your feet. Take it like a man. Be nice to your sister. Don't mix beer and wine, ever. Oh. Yeah. Don't drive on the railroad tracks.
Guy Two: Eh, Phil. That's one I agree with.

yhwh1st

Reaction score
Ooooooh!!! Oooooooh!!!!!! I know! I KNOW!!! :eek:

Groundhogs Day! :D :D :D

I haven't seen that movie in ages but the "Don't drive on the railroad tracks." was a dead give away for me. Hehehe! (I did watch What About Bob recently. Bill Murray's funny!)

I know what movie I want to do a quote from, it's just a matter of deciding which line to use...

yhwh1st

Reaction score
Ok. Assuming I'm right (and I'm sure I am) Here is my quote:

"No, what I'm saying is that you are a club totting, raw meat eating, me Tarzan you Jane, big bald bubble head who can only count to ten when he's barefoot or wearing sandals."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread suggestions