🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Narnia BOOK trivia

Firawyn

Verbatim et litteratim.
Reaction score
Hey I was just browsing all the "games" on TTF and could not seem to find Narnia trivia one. We have a sub-board for Narnia, but no trivia thread.

So I'm making one. I dare say I hope to find someone out there who knows Narnia as well as I do. Not to sound egotistical or anything, but I was an avid Narnia fan long before I found Tolkien...someone once asked me if I actually lived in Narnia...:rolleyes:

Rules are simple. You can make a trivia question like...for example, "What are the names of the two Horses that carry Shasta and Aravis to Archenland in the Horse and His Boy?" (Bree and Hwin), or you can post a quote and see who can remember who said it, and in what book.

I'm going to start with a quote:

"If anyone present wishes to make me the subject of his wit, I am very much at his service - with my sword - whenever he has the leisure."

Any takers? :)

Bellandor

Reaction score
Hey I was just browsing all the "games" on TTF and could not seem to find Narnia trivia one. We have a sub-board for Narnia, but no trivia thread.

So I'm making one. I dare say I hope to find someone out there who knows Narnia as well as I do. Not to sound egotistical or anything, but I was an avid Narnia fan long before I found Tolkien...someone once asked me if I actually lived in Narnia...:rolleyes:

Rules are simple. You can make a trivia question like...for example, "What are the names of the two Horses that carry Shasta and Aravis to Archenland in the Horse and His Boy?" (Bree and Hwin), or you can post a quote and see who can remember who said it, and in what book.

I'm going to start with a quote:

"If anyone present wishes to make me the subject of his wit, I am very much at his service - with my sword - whenever he has the leisure."

Any takers? :)

It's been a while since your thread was posted and it really looks lonely

So I thought I would reply with an answer to your quote which was from Prince Caspian spoken by Reepicheep

Firawyn

Verbatim et litteratim.
Reaction score
It's been a while since your thread was posted and it really looks lonely

So I thought I would reply with an answer to your quote which was from Prince Caspian spoken by Reepicheep
That's right! Care to post another quote, or trivia question?

Perhaps we can give this thread some life.

Thread suggestions