🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

New activities suggestions

drjekil_bg

STORY-TELLER
Reaction score
I think that Glittering Caves is going down,so i will ask some questions and give you a new idea.first i want to know what happend with Finduilas's idea about the letters then i didnt understand that you people like my idea about our Extended version of Lord of the Rings or other of the Tolkien's works.
And last here is my idea that i hope i will explain clearly for all

I was watching the league of extordinary gentalmen when this idea came to me.Why we dont write down the special abilities all of our chacarter that we use there name have and then begin a story where everyone of them have part.something like X-men book or something like that.

Any questions and opinions ???

drjekil_bg

STORY-TELLER
Reaction score
Well first we should write down our special abilities(they can be imagined if we want).For example Drjekil special ability is to become Mrhyde.

Manveru

(former)blue angel of GoT
Reaction score
Originally posted by drjekil_bg:
I think that Glittering Caves is going down...
Going down? It's not that... These things needs (some) time, you know (it's not like digging with a shovel or chopping wood;)).

:D

Gil-Galad

in love
Reaction score
Originally posted by Manveru
Going down? It's not that... These things needs (some) time, you know (it's not like digging with a shovel or chopping wood;)).

:D
You are right Manv!Drjekil not all of us are free like you,most of us have to study hard at universities,colleges,hogeschools etc.....So it's something normal,don't push us ,please.;)

Finduilas

Hope brings Death...
Reaction score
I'm terribly sorry for delaying the first topic of the letter-writing activity.
I believe that since this would be our first task it should be something lighthearted...so let's put the wars aside for a while ok?;)
Romantic topics are welcome for now, as for the war topics, you can suggest and after we have gained some experience they would be considered too.

So any topics?

drjekil_bg

STORY-TELLER
Reaction score
Ok.i am not pusshing it .It was more then a week since someone have wrote down something in it so i have decided to give an idea to move things a little.Weare all busy.Dont think that only you (GIl-Galad) study hard.

Manveru

Reaction score
I'm sure they will...
I think I still have a few cards up my sleeve;).
I only need to buckle down

"...Leave dreams tonight, in life, you better buckle down..."
(Buckle Down by RHCP;))

Finduilas

Hope brings Death...
Reaction score
Love... :)

Sweet...But what about the letter-writing?
What about this topic:

Elrond writes letters to Aragorn and Arwen telling them to leave dreams and buckle down... ;)

What do you think?

Manveru

Reaction score
Originally posted by Finduilas
Love... :)

Sweet...But what about the letter-writing?
What about this topic:

Elrond writes letters to Aragorn and Arwen telling them to leave dreams and buckle down... ;)

What do you think?
I think that someone should pull Elrond's pointy ears really hard:p;):D

Being serious (just for awhile;)): this topic looks good to me (where are other people? c'mon... opinions needed). I'd very much like to write sth, but I'm kinda 'overwhelmed' lately (and I've already got essay to write on... and debate... and... a lot more;)).

So...

Gil-Galad

in love
Reaction score
I'm in the same situation Manveru!I have to write an essay,to prepare my lecture,to write an article about The Silmarillion discussion thread,about Nirnaet Arnoediad,to host a debate............
So many things to do.........:rolleyes:

Khôr’nagan

Ar-Zigûrlôkhî
Reaction score
Well, is there a new thread or something to start making letters in? I've got a few ideas for things to be said in this Elrond to Arwen and Aragorn thing, but where should I post?

drjekil_bg

STORY-TELLER
Reaction score
Well Finduilas is the one that starts the idea and i think that she should start the new thread,although she have some poblems with her internet connection but i am sure that soon we will se this new thread.i have some ideas as well.

btw i dont know if this is the place but i want to say that i really lie the new TTF topic.Its awesome.great job Lhun,you did it again

Lhunithiliel

Fëanorean
Reaction score
Originally posted by Khôr’nagan
Well, is there a new thread or something to start making letters in? I've got a few ideas for things to be said in this Elrond to Arwen and Aragorn thing, but where should I post?
As Findi is away, I opened the thread.
Just look around in the "Glittering Caves" and find the thread called "Letters".

Enjoy! :D

Manveru

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gil-Galad
Findi's keyboard is broken and she will have a new by the end of the week.So she will be back by the ned of the week!
Whoa!:eek: She shouldn't write so... much;):D.
End of the week? OK. We're waiting...

And Findi, show mercy towards a new one, pls...;)

Thread suggestions