The Tolkien Forum

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

New Members Introduce Yourself ...

Legolas_lover12

Mentally Insane
Reaction score
this is just a place for new members to introduce themselves and just have fun.

(this is also here due to the lack of threads in this guild)

Nenya Evenstar

Reaction score
I don't know if I'm a member or not because none of the leaders of this guild have told me yet... )O; But I'll introduce myself anyway. Hello everyone! I'm Nenya Evenstar the powerful elf-woman, and I live for truth and detest anything evil.

Legolas_lover12

Mentally Insane
Reaction score
well, i am 3rd in command so i will accept u!!;)and u sound like a very nice sounding person!!!:D

Nenya Evenstar

Reaction score
Thanks! You sound like a nice person yourself. :D

Is Whiterider still in command? I'm a little confused as to who is in the leadership here...

Yay! I'm a Mithril Knight now?!?!? *Nenya is still confused as to her status in this guild.*

Legolas_lover12

Mentally Insane
Reaction score
whiterider is in command
mithrandir is second in command
and i am third in command

and u r a member. LOL:DWELCOME!!!

Melian Le Fay

Lover of night
Reaction score
I'm definitely a new member!!!!!
And I don't have a clue how to do anything!!! I wanna play something, I wanna be in a FRP!!!!!
Heeeeeeeeeeelp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let's do something!
Let's make a game of our own!
come on people!!!!

I forgot to state my name and all that, but it's already on the screen...:D

Anamatar IV

Anabadger
Reaction score
hold your horses. I plan on starting an rp in the lighthearted section. Just post your ideas there. I still need to ask whiterider if we can use the mithril knights.

Nenya Evenstar

Reaction score
Millena,
Remember you're coming to my RPG! :) I'm going to get it started some time this next week - you're all invited if you want... Also, your advice would be appreciated, as I don't know what I'm doing...

Nenya Evenstar

Reaction score
Well, given the fact that I haven't even read the RP rules yet I don't think that it'll be happening for a LONG while. :) Need to figure out what I'm supposed to do first, trim my story line somewhat, and brainstorm. I might just do your's though.

Anamatar IV

Anabadger
Reaction score
read the rules. Theres so much we can and cant do. Since you can only have 2 rps at a time lets do mine 1st. but before we do anything...WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO!?!

Anamatar IV

Anabadger
Reaction score
yeah-it is but before i read the rp rules i joined another rp. Thats not exactly done. Its about 1 more week coming. Lets take this coversment to the other thread. Topic to think about-whats the story gonna be?

Legolas_lover12

Mentally Insane
Reaction score
WoW:eek:i never knew there was so much to starting an RPG. i thought u just posted the message and people started making up a story ...

Anamatar IV

Anabadger
Reaction score
HELL NO! sorry but its so much more than that. You pm a mod with your story 1st. Then you post a discussion thread where people say they wanna join and thats where matters are discussed. Then you start the real thing. You start your story there. will you and your germs be in?

Legolas_lover12

Mentally Insane
Reaction score
well they are really people now. LOL. and i don't think they will be in it. unless i really think there is something for them to do. but i am in. just tell me the thread as soon as you make it:D

Melian Le Fay

Lover of night
Reaction score
So, Nenya, Anamatar... Did you agree who's gonna make RPG (FRP,FRP, damn it!:D :D ) and where and is it gonna be with mithril knights and will you be working together and why don't we all start something together anyway?!
But, since I'm not in any games so far, I can join two, right? so...here's a volountier for your little game mastering!!!!

Anamatar IV

Anabadger
Reaction score
okay-ummm. Its already started. Nobody else has posted yet (come on people!!!) but its there. Its called Mithril Knights Private RP. The story is in the discussion thread right next to it. (Mithril knights private rp discussion :rolleyes: ) I hope to see you there!

Phenix

kallasilya calaquendi
Reaction score
yea I'm a member...alittle about my self...I'm a student wholivs in sweden... there thats teh boring part and now teh... other... one. I'm a elf from rivendell who has deside to fight al evil in teh world and thought that the best way to do so was to join up whit the Mithrll Knights... see taht was much more fun :p