ūüßô The Tolkien Forum ūüßĚ

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

New Members Introduce Yourself ...

Melian Le Fay

Lover of night
Reaction score
Hey, you English-speaking people (Americans! English! Australians!!!grrrr...) that's not fare..fair...damn, I can't spell either!!!;) :p But what's a good side of being a non-english-speaking member? You can understand all English curses, while none of them can understand yours!!!!!! ;) :p :D :cool:

Ha! Sta cete sad?!?!?

Ponte

Man of the North
Reaction score
I am a student who lives in Gotland, Sweden. My rp charcter is a man named B√ļrun.

Last edited:

HobbitGirl

Aur√ę entuluva!
Reaction score
Hi, I'm a member....My name is Kelsey and I'm currently in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States. (The only good things about this place are the mountains, skiing, and weather!!) But I'm not Kelsey all the time. When I'm here I'm a hobbit. I like blue!!!! (just thought i'd add that in there somewhere :D)

<perks up at mention of food> Pretzels? Are they soft and gooey with warm melted cheese???

ElvenArcher

Right Hand Wandering Elf
Reaction score
I don't know If I am in or not, but heres some stuff about me..

My name is Ian, and I love LOTR, I have read the books 100000 of times, and I have seen the movie 100000000 times.

When on the tolkien forum I am an Elven Arhcer, I am a white-green wizard, and I would now like to be in the Mithril Knights Guild.

Anyway, I live in Ky, and I have alot of friends, oh, and Pretzels with spicy mustard is my weakness...:p

Well, get back to me.

Nenya Evenstar

Reaction score
You'll be a member as soon as ll_12 says you are. She seems to be the ultimate power around here.... :D Welcome! (Maybe I can fight you here sometime as well. :p )

Legolas_lover12

Mentally Insane
Reaction score
well actually that would be whiterider, then mithrandir, then me. white rider is not here V. much, mithrandir was only here for a while a long time ago when he wanted to take over (some of u may remember that) but then he left when it didn't work. LOL> and i usually just tell ppl they can join because i am here (TTF) everyday:D:D

Nenya Evenstar

Reaction score
Yes, I know that you're not technically the leading power around here, but you sure seem to be usurping White Rider's place.... :D ;) So now since Mithrandir isn't here anymore you must be second in command, and since White Rider has left us to rot.... :p

√Čomond

Rider of Rohan
Reaction score
LL_12, I keep hearing about Mithrandir tryed to take over a long time ago, what's that all about! Please tell me the whole tale!
Story time!:D

Nenya Evenstar

Reaction score
*pricks up ears* I'd like to hear too! I am also thinking that if Whiterider doesn't show up that we may need to put ll_12 in his place... *blushes at the thought of the treason*

Melian Le Fay

Lover of night
Reaction score
Treason......?...........That sounds....tempting.......:rolleyes:
Just maybe....we should make a small revolution and put LL12 as the new guild leader whom we could control from the shadow and thus RULE THIS GUILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*sitting in a corner waiting for Whiterider to come down on me like a tone of bricks*

√Čomond

Rider of Rohan
Reaction score
Welcome Dain! It's always cool to see a Dwarf in the forum. Great to have one for the MK's! Welcome rougelion! Yeay!

√Čomond

Rider of Rohan
Reaction score
What, in NewMembers or Mithril Knights
If it is Mithril Knights our guild descripsion says it all. But, we do have a lighthearted rpg but it's almost over. when it's over we'll start another one soon
But you can always hang our in the Golden Axe Inn or battle some one in the Battle Arena or kill some orcs in the Orc Hunting Range or talk in the Guild of Mithril Knights or here:)

√Čomond

Rider of Rohan
Reaction score
Welcome to the Guild of Mithril Knights Lossengondiel! I hope you will enjoy the MK's

√Čomond

Rider of Rohan
Reaction score
Maybe with the Dark Legion... Well, the Dark Legion would be the only guild worth considering, but I don't know how a Guild War would work. Our next rp could/will/might be a war

Thread suggestions