🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

New Members Introduce Yourself ...

P

Purpleelf

great to join you!

I am new here,hello everybody!!

we are here for the same reason--LOTR fans!!

I wish I could find this place earlier.the only problem is that...my English is still poor.please don't mind my broken English.

Angoreth

Queen of an unknown city
Reaction score
Hello purple elf, there is a thread called Golden axe inn, it is in the guild of mithril knights. not much people go there you could get yourself started and get the feel of every thing there, you are more then welcome.

Theoden_king

Man in the street
Reaction score
Hello Jesse, welcome to the guild, go to the battle arena for an RP battle against your fellow Mithril Knights or go to the golden axe inn for a more light hearted RPG. Just have fun

Nenya Evenstar

Reaction score
A big, big welcome to Jesse and Purpleelf! You guys are very welcome here. Feel free to start any new thread that you feel would benefit the guild (I think this is ok) and just RP in the guild to your heart's content!

Purpleelf, don't worry about broken English...I'm sure that none of us will mind! :)

Thread suggestions