🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Of the Re-ordering of the Mountain Kingdoms

T

The_Swordmaster

OOC: I only said that about more land to fill the void. I would of gave it away whenever asked to because I do not want to own anything else. But I will if asked.

Dáin Ironfoot I

Vive la revolution!
Reaction score
OOC: Uh, I didnt mean to sound so shallow, and I am fine with snaga making Swordmaster and Aule the new leaders of the kingdoms in question. I was just wary of the war RPGs turning into lighthearted ones that use *'s and such...

But I was referring to the other two kingdoms... what will become of them? I suggested just dividing them evenly amongst Swordmaster and Aule.

I realize the need to incorporate newer members into the RPG wars so for a change in pace. Just as long as everyone helps them get into the swing of things, which I understand was a problem in the last war.

Thread suggestions