🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

OfficialThread for the Guild of Wizards

Mithrandir

Mithers the Grand Wizard
Reaction score
Ok Wizards here it finally is the official Thread for the Guild of Wizards:D :D :D
I would appreciate it if ONLY WIZARDS OF THE GUILD POST. Sorry I have to repeat myself so much but if I don't than people won't listen:(
I would ask each wizard to put on their signature that they are of this Guild and their colors please. Like on mine.
Here we shall begin our first council, the topic being, What do you think the worst flall of this forum is. Don't go to off but just state your ideas you know.

And of course as always casting spell on others(fake of course) is very much welcomed:D :D :D Well have fun guys, and let's try to stay serious about it ok?:D

Aerin

Halfway out the door
Reaction score
My signature now includes my wizard's title!

Let me think, the forum's worst flall...? I don't mean to be nit-picky, but I have no idea what a flall is!

Eomer Dinmention

The Asian Lord
Reaction score
Aerin i know how you feel i don't know what a flall is

yeah my signature is there
hope you enjoy
Mithrandir

:D
anyway do you think we should have more member then like 14

Mithrandir

Mithers the Grand Wizard
Reaction score
A Flall was meaning bggest downfall of the forum, what needs improved????

Thanks alot guys, and I would like to keep this a reletively small guild, since if there were a whole lot of wizards than the council would probably get out of hand, you know?

Cygnus

Wandering Bassist
Reaction score
I think i've decided my color now! I want to be Green... Nazgul the Green. Has a ring to it i think. Now if my name were Geddy that'd be cool to because Geddy the Green sounds cool too. LoL *A joke for Rush fans if there are any out there*. So yeah.. i'll change my signature soon.

Aerin

Halfway out the door
Reaction score
Nazgul, hate to burst your bubble, buddy, but Talierin is already green! Sorry.

Biggest downfall of the forum? Probably the fact that none of us can stay on topic for more than three or four posts! Also, spelling and grammar are another 'pet peeve' of mine. I can understand the occasional typo, but not every other word! I ranted on that point last night in the Entmoot, so I will try not to begin again! ;) I also believe that if we all made a big effort to remain civil to one another, the moderators would have a much easier time. Personal attacks are another pet peeve. :rolleyes:

Eomer Dinmention

The Asian Lord
Reaction score
A Winged Nazgul

sorry but i'm the Silver Wizard and i intend to stay that way i already have broke the news to Aerin that she/he couldn't yeah well get a knew colour

Grond

Morgoth's Mace
Reaction score
Okay guys... my sig now includes the proper title.... but why are people griping about multiple colors... aren't there two blacks?? and I'm not complaining.:)

Asha'man

No Whining!
Reaction score
Of course there are two Blacks. I don't see a problem with duplicates of other colors, unless it's only the Black Ajah that is open-minded enough to have two members. :)

I put my description in my title - see, "Of the Black". Pretty slick, huh? Oh, yes, I'm way ahead of you all. :p

Asha'man

Mithrandir

Mithers the Grand Wizard
Reaction score
Ok guys,
If you want to have the same color as someone else, then you must ask that person, and if it is ok w/ them then have fun:D

Aerin

Halfway out the door
Reaction score
Naz of the Bronze sounds good! :)

Asha'man, why I don't have my color in my title is because Ciryaher gave me the Knightship of Rhuaduar before, and told me to keep it in my title. Also, "Asha'man of the Black" sounds rather evil... maybe it's because you read WoT! :D *ducks quickly* [I don't want to start the fight again, I just wanted to rag you on it!;)]

Grond

Morgoth's Mace
Reaction score
Wasn't ever asked but don't care. Ash, if you'll look at my post, I've already said having two blacks ain't a problem with me, even though, technically you should have asked my persmission. If you keep it up, I'll have no choice but to crush you to mush. "I AM GROND! MACE OF MELKOR! BLACK HAMMER OF THE UNDERWORLD!" (yada, yada, yada)

Asha'man

No Whining!
Reaction score
Aerin: Maybe it is. Do you have a problem with that? *looms threateningly in Aerin's general direction* lol, just kidding. I just like it in my title, because I didn't already have a fancy-shmancy title like yours. :(

Grond: I didn't know we were supposed to ask the existing member, but I'm sorry anyway. Good, now that that's over with, we can get about doing our Black business. *grins evil grin as lightning flashes from the sky*

Ness

Cleptochild
Reaction score
O no...not lightning. I hope i dont get hit. :) so whats been up, i havn't had a chance to be on latly.

Ness

Cleptochild
Reaction score
Um...im not entirly sure, but i think you can change your title once you get 40 posts. so ask Mithrandir because he changed his.

Eomer Dinmention

The Asian Lord
Reaction score
no its actually 30 i think then you go to User Cp and then Edit options and the nyou will find a box where you can right anything in

Thread suggestions