🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Pictures of your characters

Valar

King of Gondor
Reaction score
My character looks basicly like me, 6.2 shaved head, quite musclar, bit of stuble. My photo is in 'how do you look' thread in stuff and bother.

menchu

Reaction score
Give me some time and I'll come with my character.

BTW, I'm planning my reappearance, cause with all I've had in two weeks I haven't been able to follow the RPGs I was in the few times I have got online. Soz!

Last edited:

Courtney

Master of the Lore
Reaction score
That's beautiful Goldberry!!!
It kind of reminds me of Native Americans, so elegent and graceful! I wish I could draw!:(

Talierin

Still here... sometimes
Reaction score
Make SURE your pic has either .jpg , .gif , or .jpeg on the end of its name, and that its size isn't over 409,600 bytes.

Okay, right under the typing box when you reply to something is the attach file function. You want to hit browse, and this will bring up a box that will let you look through all the files on your computer. When you have found your pic, click "okay" or "open" (depends on what kind of comp you're on). This will put the name of the pic into the little box to the left of browse. Now all you have to do is hit "submit reply". It may take a little while to send, but if the size of the pic isn't above 409600 bytes it should work. Don't hit the submit reply button more than once, or it will double post.

If you still can't get your pic to work, email me at the addy above and I'll post it for you.

arisen pheonix

Devastation
Reaction score
ok im gonna try this one more time from left to right mom dad me ignore the other stuff this is just a random drawing

Last edited:

Thread suggestions