🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Question, plz help

Zweje

Reaction score
I have to watch the entire triology for Englih, but I have to give a short presentation this monday and I wont be able to finish the entire triology so I looked up a scene online for my presentation.
So my question is: In which part of the triology does the scene of Smeagol at the Forbidden Pool take place?

Merroe

Reaction score
I suppose you're referring to the original books. What you are looking for is in Chapter 6: "The Forbidden Pool" of book 4.

Remember: although it's often called a "trilogy" you're actually looking at 6 books, each packed twice per cover (and then some).

So, you'll find what you're looking for in Chapter 6 of the second "part" (book) in "The two Towers".

Valandil

High King at Annuminas
Reaction score
I generally try not to give homework help to students who have procrastinated. I don't think it's fair for them to share the wisdom of those who have studied extensively. I wonder if Zweje will ever be back...

Miguel

Reaction score
I generally try not to give homework help to students who have procrastinated. I don't think it's fair for them to share the wisdom of those who have studied extensively. I wonder if Zweje will ever be back...
It's like Thrór shutting the case lol

Thread suggestions