🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Rangers

Dain Ironfoot

Likes Ramen
Reaction score
I am a dwarven ranger/ wizard.

I would be hounered if thou let thy fair soul be in thou's Guild.

Eomer Dinmention

The Asian Lord
Reaction score
Yes i think i might join is being a King of Rohan alright to be a ranger and also i didn't mention being a Wizard in the White Council

i'll join but i might have to leave at sometimes because of more important things

Courtney

Master of the Lore
Reaction score
i would like to be a ranger if I can be a ranger and a wizard at the same time.

HLGStrider

All Knowing Magic Cat
Reaction score
Half blooded Ranger

I'm half Ranger, half lesser blood, and not much at wood craft, but can I join anyway? What do I have to do?
(I'm fairly new to this stuff.)
HLG Strider,
Wandering Ranger Daughter

Wizdom

Ranger of the Brotherhood
Reaction score
I am not a leader... i put Ellessar, and dain in charge... i will not be here often for i must destroy the gem... (any one who wants to join just go to "The destruction of the gem of morrovia" at the prancing pony.)

Dain Ironfoot

Likes Ramen
Reaction score
My land has been salted and crops ruined but you friends make it all good.

Courtney

Master of the Lore
Reaction score
What do we have to do? Can we explore new lands, like east of the loneley mountain and maybe if we are brave enough, we could explore Nurn!!!

Dain Ironfoot

Likes Ramen
Reaction score
Yes but we mostly are a group of friends like a guild, we will have ranks if Elessar agrees. Yes you can explore new lands and remake the maps of old....

¤-Elessar-¤

Telcontar II
Reaction score
Yes, we are a brotherhood (with a few sisters). We may take a quest once and again, but mainly just a council, like the white council, we could plan how we can all bring whatever we have together to help for the common good. I will volunteer to build a hall of the wanderers, Ranbar, which could be like the main meetingplace of us.

Oh, and another act of buisness, shoudl we become an official guild? I sould talk with Tal to see if it is ok.

Thread suggestions