🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Read This!!! Important!!!

Ciryaher

Witch of Resurrection
Reaction score
THE RPG SECTIONS ON THE TOLKIEN FORUM ARE CLOSING!!!

It's true, we're getting a fresh start, so I'm asking everyone to either wrap their RP up within a few days, or to simply stop it entirely if that isn't feasible.

I would like to unveil the new Role-Playing location....

Middle-Earth Role-Playing Games

Register today and have a look around while we get the news and information you need on the board! :)

NOTE: RP's on TTF will not be deleted. They will be archived.

Ciryaher

Witch of Resurrection
Reaction score
The new site will count posts separately.

I think that those guilds that remain on TTF will still be able to have their own private RPG's, but putting them on the new site will be encouraged (if not required).

T

The_Swordmaster

So will all the guilds on TTF get thier spot on ME RPG?

¤-Elessar-¤

Telcontar II
Reaction score
so... wait... no more RPing at all on this site?
And this other site, is it run by the same WM and mods? Is it brand-new, or will we all be keeping the same profiles/titles/etc.?

Slightly Confused...

Ciryaher

Witch of Resurrection
Reaction score
No, not all of the guilds from here will have a spot, and there will be more.

Yes, the same Webmaster, David Averill-Pence, owns the new site. No, the same members are not moderating on both sites.

You can keep the same profile, make changes, and/or make a totally new one!

As far as I know, there won't be any RPing left on The Tolkien Forum, it'll all be moved to the RPing site.

Dáin Ironfoot I

Vive la revolution!
Reaction score
That... sucks. :( I liked having our own little RP world here, its just different and I can adjust...

EDIT: I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THIS CHANGE YAYAYAYAYYAAYA

T

The_Swordmaster

I have to agree with Dain. Now we have to keep track of two forums instead of one. Oh well. :(

Ciryaher

Witch of Resurrection
Reaction score
Well there won't be two RPG forums to keep up with...TTF's are all going here, so it's not *that* different...only difference is typing in the new site. You'll already know everyone!

T

The_Swordmaster

I'm still a little confused on one thing. Are guilds in TTF allowed to have RPGs in TTF?

Ciryaher

Witch of Resurrection
Reaction score
Those guilds that remain on TTF, yes. Many guilds will be moved, though. In their case, since they are in-character, they will be allowed to have their own RPG's.

T

The_Swordmaster

Would you be so kind as to tell us which guilds stay and which guilds leave TTF.

T

The_Swordmaster

Ok. Now I quess I just wait then. *sits and waits patiently.*

Anamatar IV

Anabadger
Reaction score
Well I assume the RPG guilds will move. Heren Istarion will be moved there and will no longer be on TTF...well not actually moved....started again I should say.;)

Thread suggestions