🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

RP 13: Destruction of the DarkBlade and the Meeting of Odin

goofoofighter

Reaction score
Destruction of the DarkBlade and the Meeting of Odin

I now ask for all those who would like to join this RPG, it may have to be continued at a later date but it can be done, as long as I get it started tonight. My only conditions are that I don't have to have a character, though I probably will when we start. And I hope I get at least 2 people to join. I will control what happens around you, and beware for sharp turns of the path. Never a dull moment here!

So, who wants to join The Destruction of the DarkBlade and the Meeting of Odin?

goofoofighter

Reaction score
Thank you for joining, WarriorMay; warrior you are indeed!

We'll start tomorrow, just to give time for others to sign up if they want to join the quest of the Destruction of the DarkBlade and the Meeting of Odin.

goofoofighter

Reaction score
Yes! All of you can join, and no, there are no rules about your race.

It's good to see so many people willing to do this, if no one else had joined, it would have been very likely the end of WarriorMay, even if I assisted her. Shall we start now?

goofoofighter

Reaction score
Background...

An act of fate has brought you all together, all of you have heard about the DarkBlade of myth, but never fancied upon believing it existed...

Mysterious compulsion has brought you all to journey to an unknown elven village, of which you are greeted by a beautiful elf you've never seen who, by some mysterious force, knows all of your names...

"My name is Lytra, the time has come for the great journey of friendship, the bonds you share will be tested and proven... if you are successful..."

WarriorMay

Tárakaliel of Mirkwood
Reaction score
"Greetings Lytra, my name is May. I come from the land of Mirkwood. Hoping to solve the fate of DarkBlade of myth."

goofoofighter

Reaction score
*Lytra nods to all who are present and counts, including herself* "May, Dain, Wizdom, Aredhel, Kit, Kwiver, Aerin... where is the ninth?"

ElvnArchrPrncss

Reaction score
I wanna join! I wanna join!

Hey VooGoo!!!! I wanna join! lol I'm a bit hypa as you can see! Anyways, I wanna join!!!!!!!!!....I think I must look ridiculous...anyways, I wanna join!!!....this could be all night, continuing on and on, so I'll leave it at, I wanna join!!!!

Byyyeeeeeeeeee!!!!
Duwen

Quote: "He is not any other Ranger, he is Aragorn, son of Arathorn!" - Legolas

Last edited:

Thread suggestions