🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

RP 15: Rivendell

Aredhel

Governor of Imladris
Reaction score
Rivendell

Folds up a piece of parchment and places it on a shelf. She heads downstairs to greet her guests, and any who wish to join the feast.

¤-Elessar-¤

Telcontar II
Reaction score
Excelent, let me be the first to say that I love what you have done with the place! Here is a gift for your trouble.

*hands her a necklace. it is a solid band that is swirled with mithril and gold. He places it onto her neck and clasps it in the back.

"I do hope that you enjoy it, it gives vigor and promotes over all good health, may you be merry 'til the end of your days!"

Aredhel

Governor of Imladris
Reaction score
Looks into a mirror," Why, thank you. Won't you stay awhile?. Plenty of good food to go around."

Wizdom

Ranger of the Brotherhood
Reaction score
Wizdom walked out of a room talking to elrond and gandalf. "Will you be staying?" asked elrond. "I should think not... i have-err.... buisnes to attend to." see's aredhel. walks over. "This is for the fairest elf in rivendail." he said as he handed her a small golden chain. "use it wisely." wizdom left. when she put it on, she instantly began to fly.

Aredhel

Governor of Imladris
Reaction score
She manages to land back on the ground, and she takes the chain. She puts it in her pocket,"Thank you!"

Aredhel

Governor of Imladris
Reaction score
Watches the retreating figure." Will you not stay?", she barely whispers, with a sideways glance t Elrond and Gandalf.

Wizdom

Reaction score
Wizdom stops at the door turns around and smiles. I am sorry but i must be going i will be back an about a week. Farewell fair maiden of elves." he said smiling he then turned and left.

Arathin

Sic Lucreat Lux
Reaction score
As the figure finally fades into the mist, everyone notices a dark figure in the shadow. "Parting is should sweet sorrow. Wouldn't you say Elrond?" "Hello, Arathin, I didn't think that you would be back for a few more mouths at least." "Ya well what it is like being a Ranger. How are you doing, Aredhel. You look as lovely as ever, but I don't think that gifts are necessary between two women. So I give you merely a Well met, and I hope that you are well."

Wizdom

Reaction score
Time passes quickly, and the day that wizdom was suposed to return drew near. Aredhel sat on a chair thinking. she becomes aware of a dark figure aproaching cloathed all in black. "Wizdom." she wispers. "Hullo fair maiden! did i not say i would return?" he said with a smile.

Aredhel

Governor of Imladris
Reaction score
With a nod and a smile at Arathin, she stands up to greet Wizdom more formally, in the manner of elves. "I hoped this day should come sooner," She lifts a small bundle from a table beside the chair. She hands it to Wizdom, and watches him open it,"I've had the elven smiths re-wield it for me.I've brought it from over the Sea. (it says in my RP Profile that I was born in Beleriand, but I was actually born in Valinor)

"This is a gift that was given me by Feanor," she says.It is a silver and gold brooch, in the shape of a star. The outside design is silver and the gem in the center is gold.

"I hope you will not lose it," she says, with a smile on her fair-toned face,"It is far older than the line Elros."

Wizdom

Reaction score
(One thing, whats a brooch?) "I thank you greatly... I have traveled far threw ice rain and fire, and would much like to sit down for a while.... But first, were is elrond? I need to speak with him."

¤-Elessar-¤

Telcontar II
Reaction score
Erm... Im quite afraid that either Dain, eomer, and I can exist as we do in the RP, or Elrond can. For we are of the fourth age and he is of the third. For now I shall assume that we are in the third.

*elessar comes out of deep thought, at the sight of the rather large Ranger, seeing a like mind and heart in the man, he stands to meet him.

btw, a brooch is the peice of metal that acts as a clasp for a cloak. It holds the cloak from slipping off the shoulders and is normally worn just under one side of the colar bone, or at the shoulder.

Arathin

Sic Lucreat Lux
Reaction score
Arathin comes up behind Aredhel. "That is a mighty gift, my friend, and might I even says sister for we have known eachother that long. I am sure that you did put proper thought into such a gift as this. And as for you Wizdom, I think a slightly better thanks for this prize could be given on your part. Or perhaps you do not yet realize what it is that you have truly been given." She walks out of the room, dragging Elessar so that the couple can have some privacy.

Aredhel

Governor of Imladris
Reaction score
"It holds some secret I do not know of," she replies, her gaze being drawn to the door Elessar and Arathin left, then to the window looking to the South.

Ciryaher

Witch of Resurrection
Reaction score
Ciryaher walks his steed across the bridge on the Mitheithel and enters the great houses of Rivendell. He finds the others together, and bows before the Lady of Rivendell.
"Greetings! I have sought this fair valley, to rest here for a brief while before continuing my trek around Arnor," he pauses and looks darkly at Elessar for a moment, then continues, "To see to it's borders and well-being. Might I rest here for a few days?"

Aredhel

Governor of Imladris
Reaction score
She turns to face Ciryaher,"Welcome to Rivendell, mighty lord, feel free to stay here, for as long as you wish." Bows before him.

Ciryaher

Witch of Resurrection
Reaction score
"Many thanks," answers Ciryaher, "Here is a gift for Rivendell!"

Ciryaher pulls a translucent, golden stone from a pouch on his belt. He holds it up to the sky, and all stand in awe as the Sun herself breaks the clouds apart and shines down warmly. He lowers his hand, and deposits the stone in the hands of Aredhel.

"Take this, and when the days seem dark, let the Sun bring you council and comfort."

He then bows and walks out to the gardens of the Valley.

¤-Elessar-¤

Telcontar II
Reaction score
*coming out of the room, he shruggs off Arathin and laughs
"I'm not so sure that Wizdom knows he is in a couple yet," he says, stifiling a laugh. Ciryaher unexpectedly walks through the door and glares menacingly at Elessar. Elessar puts his hand into his pocket, afraid that what was there was nolonger. He sighs in pleasure at feeling the heavy object. He bows to Arathin glances back at Ciryaher, and exits the great hall and rides south to the greyflood, where his Cirya waits. He sails downstream and quickly becomes lost to the sight of everyone.

Wizdom

Reaction score
Wizdom walks out of the room smiling he then notices ciryaher. "I thought i noticed a stinch... hello ciryaher...." wizdom said glaring.

Thread suggestions