🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

RP 18: An old evil

Dain Ironfoot

Likes Ramen
Reaction score
Dain walks in all muddy. He asks the bartender for a 1936 per tu vinte .... "this better be good......."

Wizdom

Ranger of the Brotherhood
Reaction score
Wizdom walks over to him. "'lo dain. Got any idea who this guy is who sent us that letter?" he asked. Wizdom then asked for a botle of the strongest stuff they had.

Dain Ironfoot

Likes Ramen
Reaction score
I have been tracking it for weeks with no avail but this one clue... He is of elven decent, and a skilled elf at that he got the letter to me IN MORIA without me knowing...... Something is all wrong..

Wizdom

Reaction score
"You feal it to then?" said wizdom leaning foword. "A strange shadowy fealing?" he asked.

Dain Ironfoot

Likes Ramen
Reaction score
"Like evil is creeping up on your sholder...... Ya, I know what it is that you mean. I have heard rumer of a halfbreed Bolrog/nasgul, but I thought it to be folly....... I thought wrong, My men and I lost one in the pitts back in Moria... Scared the shit out of me.." Dain said shuddering...

Wizdom

Reaction score
Wizdom looked sudenly pale. "So Mint`e is back.... well, that does complicate things doesn't it." he said more to himself then to dain.

Dain Ironfoot

Likes Ramen
Reaction score
There is anouther thing amiss.... I hear footsteps at night. BIG feet. I look and look but to no avail.....

G

galadrieltook

A short, barefooted girl in her late-teens wandered into the bar, her long blonde hair and good-natured face clashing slightly with the baggy, knee length trousers and worn shirt that she wore. Her name was Earie. She called for soem tea and sat down at a table next to two men talking in low voices. Her ears pricked up as the shorter of the two, a dwarf, told the other about footsteps in the dark. Could he be referring to the same footsteps she had heard several nights ago when she had passed through Moria?

(Hilo!:D)

Courtney

Master of the Lore
Reaction score
"Hey guys!" says Courtney as she walks into the bar. "I haven't seen you for years! Not since our trip through Moria. I thought that it would be so nice to get back to my nice little hobbit hole, and relax, but I just couldn't seem to focus on smoke rings and my little garden. I suppose I have somewhat of a taste for adventure after all! It is shame to bring up bad news at our first meeting in such a long time, but there is something I wished to talk to you about. During the past few months I have spent my time travelling through out the Misty Mountains, and although it is probably just the ridiculous notion of a timid hobbit, I must admit that there are times when I feel there is something lurking just around the bend in the road. Waiting perhaps for revenge." *An eerie silence fills the room* "And just now I feel the presence of evil more strongly then I ever have in my long hobbit life.'

Wizdom

Reaction score
Just as courtney said it a tall man walked in with a cloak that covered his face. he walked to Wizdom and Courtney and dain's table. A girl sitting in a table just acros from them lens on her seat until she falls out of her chair. "Lo..." said the man sitting down. he had a hissey, almost snake like voice. He looked at the girl at the next table. "You might as well come hear to... you will be involved im this journey soon enough. As most of you know i am headed to Mordor, and i need guides... I heard you were the best so i sent you a letter. the reward will be great and you will be most pleased with it..." he paused and orderd a very weak drink. "Any way. i would be much abliged if you would come." he said to them all.

Kit Baggins

Thain Kit I
Reaction score
Kit walks in, soaking wet- it is starting to rain outside.
"Hey." he greets everyone. "Nice to see you all again." He shivers. "I know what you mean, Courtney." he says softly. "There is something evil stirring."

Wizdom

Reaction score
"I will go... thou if i catch wind of anything odd i will have to leave." he said with a hard glare at the thing. "you may take your dragon..." he said ignoring wizz... "Wait what is your name?" asked wizz still giving him a hard look. "my name.... is Cane. i suggest we all get some sleep we will be starting tomorow morning..."

Aredhel

Governor of Imladris
Reaction score
The tall elf walks in, happening to overhear the conversation,"I do not mean to interrupt, but on my latest journey from Rivendell, I have <i>seen</i> or, rather,<i> felt</i> something on the road. And I agree, something evil is astir." Orders a mug of ale, and shaking the rain water from her shoulder-length raven black hair. She is wearing a slim fitting silk green dress, that flares out at the elbows and knees.

Wizdom

Reaction score
Wizdom blinks realizing he was staring. "Sorry..." he said with a smile. "You to will come with us." said cane. "I forsee it...." he said with a smile.

Aredhel

Governor of Imladris
Reaction score
(You mean me, right?)She looks upon Wizdom, care and sorrow fill her green eyes, and also wisdom, wisdom of the past ages, and remembering what her Lord Elrond said to her before his departure. "If it is foreseen," she says, calmly," I will go. I was here since the First Age, and I remember all too well, the Dark Years, and ,"shudders," Sauron. I will go to fight this new evil, *

Wizdom

Reaction score
wizdom smiles and chugs the rest of his drink. "See you all in the morning." he said with a smile and he waved bye to them. the night past slowely. but sunlight shone threw the windows. "are you all ready?" Cane asked as one by on they came down from the inn.

Thread suggestions