🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

RP 21: The Stirring of Dark Powers in Mirkwood

Cygnus

Wandering Bassist
Reaction score
RPG 21: The Stirring of Dark Powers in Mirkwood

Naz (on a side note a very pecular name for a necromancer) becomes aware of the disappearance of his superiors, the wizard of cardolan, and all else who landed on the beach mentioned in RPG 20. Feeling the oppertunity to reveal himself now while the greater powers of Middle-Earth are away, the necromancer summons the other necromancers to him in mirkwood. The call is sent out by his crows who go to the others necromancers and deliver his summons. The summon is as follows:

"I have now found need to summon you to Mirkwood for the powers that would defend Middle-Earth are unseen to me. Come now. It is time to reveal ourselves."

The Necromancer now waits to see if his fellow necromancers will come to him

Last edited:

Eomer Dinmention

The Asian Lord
Reaction score
And also Naz does not realise that a White Wizard is remaining and a Army of Wizards and Men

Naz do you worship Dengen because if you do then i don't think it will be a good idea because Dengen and Mith and others have united to be friends and i don't think he will like you trying to Kill his friend's men

Cygnus

Wandering Bassist
Reaction score
Naz begins to summon up an undead army that lay in wait in the depths of his tower. He calls to an army of orcs as well. The numbers are small as of now. Not meeting even 1000 quite yet, but he seems to be perparing an attack on something, the target is still not known.

The Necromancer or Mirkwood himself paces the halls and stair wells of his tower, making sure everything is going well. Still unaware of the watchful eye of his enemy and now becoming impatient with the other necromancers.

"It's just a matter of time..."

Cygnus

Wandering Bassist
Reaction score
To be honest... I'm a member of the Dark Legion. The Dark Legion as i see it does not ally with the White Council. And I worship no one who claims to be a member of the Dark Legion and goes and allies against his true intentions.

Cygnus

Wandering Bassist
Reaction score
Another note that is out of character... I never said anything about attacking yet. He's just making himself known and gathering his forces... I'm not sure if i want to attack. Seeing has he has no allies

Mithrandir

Mithers the Grand Wizard
Reaction score
I sure do hope that you don't want to attack, even though I do know that you do like attention:p
Anywho, there is three white wizards remaining, King Eomer, Dain Ironfoot, and Ness. And I warn you if Rohan comes under attack than I will teleport myself back to Eomers aid and I am now in my most powerful form. Why I could easily take you out my friend:cool:

Just a word of advice, don't attack, like you said you have no allies, and if you make a move on the wrong person right now than most of their allies will come to their aid. Have fun gathering your forces and I hope no one steps on your grass...heehe.
~Mithers

Cygnus

Wandering Bassist
Reaction score
Naz continues to gather his forces up in Dol Gulder and with no allies has decided not to do anything but that and wait.

(Note: This RPG is over for now. I have no allies and no chance so I'm gunna sit around and do nothing again! Hope yer all satified. I don't get to have no fun. *Goes off to sulk in a corner*)

Eomer Dinmention

The Asian Lord
Reaction score
*Eomer takes out his staff and waves it around and then a mimic of Pj appears . "here Naz kill Pj it always amuses me"

Lorien

Registered
Reaction score
Lorien is currently away with the people in RP#20 but if need be will try and kill Mithers cos he's right there....:D and maybe anyone else....but if need be and the High Lord of Necromancers wishes this Necromancer shall join him......

Cygnus

Wandering Bassist
Reaction score
summons up a mighty shadow (Kinda like the magic spell from the FF games "Demi) and engulfs PJ in it crushing the life out of him and laughs as he dies "That's what you get for putting Arwen in Helm's Deep"

Then he sends summmons to the other necromancers saying no need to heed his call at the current time then he goes back to sulking in the top room of the tower

Mithrandir

Mithers the Grand Wizard
Reaction score
uummmm...Valar, I do not think that you could really kill me right about now, but you could always try and get kiled yourself:cool:
~Mithers

Valar

King of Gondor
Reaction score
uummmm...Valar, I do not think that you could really kill me right about now, but you could always try and get kiled yourself
Was that aimed at me because i have no intention of killing you my friend

Cygnus

Wandering Bassist
Reaction score
Gets up from his throne, goes down to the bottom of his tower, goes outside where he has a big black horse waiting for him. He climbs up on the horse and rides off towards the Misty Mountain *no army with him*

Eomer Dinmention

The Asian Lord
Reaction score
*Eomer is also bored so he lines up of 50 PJs and starts turning some of them into bunnys then he gets a wolf to eat them.

He then shoots the rest with arrows all of them getting hit in the eye " thats for not showing how Gandalf got his staff back"

"wow that makes me feel really good"

Lorien

Registered
Reaction score
i dont get killed by simple maiars....:D
i'm a half-vala so i'm as good as u are.....and i really didnt mean to kill you either....

Thread suggestions