🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

RP 22: Mirina's army

Glory

Fearless Lady
Reaction score
RPG # 32 "Mirina's army"

so the first time I made this RPG it got blow up I made it again

Last edited:

Glory

Fearless Lady
Reaction score
explanation

ok this is a thread about what happened on the thread of saving lothlorien the last thing tha happened there is that a dark lord took lothlorien and Wizdom and all elves retired to get more allieds and here we are...this trhead start with the story on the ones of the army who were on charge of get weapons and provisions for the travell to get back in lothlorien and recover the kingdom of Wizdom.

Glory

Fearless Lady
Reaction score
of course all of the people who were on rpg 22 save lothlorien can join here without even ask

Glory

Fearless Lady
Reaction score
If somebody has any question PM or visit the rpg#22 save lothlorien
*Glory walks inside the camp looking for some volunteers to go to the nearest village and get food and weapons*
*Aroghel and courtney walks behind her*

Aroghel

Elven Lord of Light
Reaction score
* Aroghel looks strangely at the two

"Do you need one more person to help you?"

* he goes over there and carries a couple of swords. one sword in perticular catches his eye

"Whos is this? It looks quite nice - may a reserve it for the battle?
It looks so, so familiar..."

Courtney

Master of the Lore
Reaction score
"I finally found it! I have my sword and my staff, so I'm ready to fight!" Courtney says as she follows Kit, Glory, and Aroghel, while checking to make sure she has a big supply of waffles..."This could be a long war..."

Glory

Fearless Lady
Reaction score
yes sure, you can keep it I don't see a reason why you shouldn't *looks to courtney and smiles* well there you are, we are carriyng weapons to the battle. I think Wizdom is it in the camp making his battle plan. For now, we must get provisions and weapons for the army once we put this on the armery we need to go to see Nain on the Lonely Tower and buy some swords to him.

Aroghel

Elven Lord of Light
Reaction score
"Thank you so very much, Glory. If it does not have a name, then I shall name it 'Tincohyanda' (metalblade)."

*looks at the shining sword

"But what about some arrows? An elf must always carry some arrows . . ."

ooc: i already have a bow :)

Last edited:

Glory

Fearless Lady
Reaction score
*looks to courtney* I couln't suggest you a name because I didn't named my sword someone else tought the name for me *laughts* Erandoil
*then looks to Aroghel* No it doesn't have a name...*smiles and gives to Aroghel a carjac (sp?) full with arrows* you are right an elf should have arrows

Courtney

Master of the Lore
Reaction score
How about I call it the "Nameless Sword" That will work until i come up with a real name!

Aroghel

Elven Lord of Light
Reaction score
"So what kinds of weapons and armor do we need?"

*Aroghel walks toward a large metal suit

"Do you think I could wear something lighter than this??"

*He points at it, looking disgusted

Courtney

Master of the Lore
Reaction score
"Yeah...It's not going to be much fun wearing all this armor!" Courtney says looking at a particularly heavy shield with a dragon on it. "I hope we can find something small enough for me. I hate being short!"
Courtney walks over to look for a battle helmet.

Kit Baggins

Thain Kit I
Reaction score
Kit rummages in a pile of armour. He drags out a small helmet that looks as though it would fit Courtney. He tosses it to her, then pulls a huge double-headed battleaxe out of the pile, and attempts to lift it.

Glory

Fearless Lady
Reaction score
well I have to put these weapons here and you guys may take anything from here I have to go to get provisions for the trip while I am gone you may look everything and choose warever like that helmet *smiles and leaves*

Courtney

Master of the Lore
Reaction score
Courtney tries on the helmet. She stumbles around from the weight. "well, it fits perfect, but i think it weighs almost as much as me!" she says while trying to gain her balance. "Maybe I should find some heavy shoes to balance it out!"

Thread suggestions