🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

RP 25: Singing in Lothlórien

Wizdom

Ranger of the Brotherhood
Reaction score
Singing in lothlorien Rpg 25

wizz walked around the forest of lothlorien. he sudenly burst out in song... "The faster were falling, were stopping and stalling, were running in circles again.... Just as things were looking up you said it wasn't good enough, but still were trying one more time...... Maybe were just trying to hard... when realy its closer then it is to far.... Couse i'm into deap and i'm trying to keep up above in my head instead of going under again! Couse I'm in to deap and i'm trying to keep up above in my head, instead of going under! instead of going under! seems like each time i'm with you i loose my mind, couse i'm bending over backwards to realate... Maybe were just trying to hard.... when realy its closer then it is to far.... Couse i'm in to deap! and i'm trying to keep up above in my head instead of going under! couse i'm into deap and i'm trying to keep up above in my head instead of going under, instead of going under again!!! I can't sit back and wonder why, it took so long for this to die... And i hate it, When you fake it... you can't hide it you might as well imbrace it... So belive me, its not easy, It seems that somethings telling me, that i'm into deap! and i'm trying to keep up above in my head, instead of going under, Instead of going under again!!!" he finished... he heard claping and turned and saw ______.

Last edited:

Lucie Baggins

Mayor of the Shire
Reaction score
A Hobbit was standing behind him. She had long blond curly hair and a dazzling smile ;) .
"Hi," she says, "I'm Lucie Baggins- Kit's sister. He told me you'd be here (that's silly I suppose- you live here!), and he asked me to give you this." She hands Wizdom a letter. It reads:

Hello Wizdom. I wanted to warn you my sister is coming for a holiday to Lothlorien (haha just kidding :D !) Sorry I won't be able to come with her and visit you, but I have my duties as Thain :( . I hope Courtney and I can come and visit soon.
All the best,
Kit

"Do you like Linkin Park?" Lucie asks suddenly, and bursts into song herself. "One thing I don’t know why
It doesn’t even matter how hard you try
Keep that in mind I designed this rhyme
To explain in due time
All I know
time is a valuable thing
Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings
Watch it count down to the end of the day
The clock ticks life away
It’s so unreal
Didn’t look out below
Watch the time go right out the window
Trying to hold on /but didn’t even know
Wasted it all just to
Watch you go..."

Wizdom

Reaction score
"I like that song.... there others kinda stink..." he said smiling as he folded up the letter... "How is Kit?" he asked still smiling.

Greenleaf

Of the Sacried wood
Reaction score
*At that moment in walks a young elf -Rinlaithwen- tall with golden hair and the most peculiar eyes, green but if you look hard you will see that they change some times. She is clad in a green gown, the color of leave in the spring. She walks up to Lucie Baggins and Wizdom.* "If I may intrude, I was hoping to have a word with Wizdom."......

Glory

Fearless Lady
Reaction score
::glory walks::
:confused: ::she realises that a someone it is near::
Hello

Last edited:

Glory

Fearless Lady
Reaction score
introducing myself

* looks at Rinlaiwen* hello I don't think we have meet before I am well my human name it is Gloria but you may feel more confortable calling me by my elvish name: Glory :)

Last edited:

Kit Baggins

Thain Kit I
Reaction score
In fact, Glory is right about someone being near. They all hear the sound of someone singing in a ridiculous falsetto voice.
"Galileo, galileo, galileo figaro magnifico-o-o-o-o-o!" A tall, red-haired hobbit steps out into the clearing. "I got away!" he says happily. They all look at one another, confused. "I'm Kit," the hobbit introduces himself. "I managed to escape being Thain for a while, and I thought I'd come and pay Wizdom a visit." He notices Lucie. "You made it, then." Kit says to his sister.

Greenleaf

Of the Sacried wood
Reaction score
Re: introducing myself

Originally posted by Glory
* looks at Rinlaiwen* hello I don't think we have meet before I am well my human name it is Gloria but you may feel more confortable calling me by my elvish name: Glory :)

Creoso mellonamin! Sut naa lee sinare? Lle Quenai'lambe tel' Eldalie.
It is good to meet you Glory. Amin Naa RinLaithwen i vanya. What has brought you to fair lothlorien?
Aa' lasser en lle coia orn n' omenta gurtha
May the leaves of you life never turn Brown.
:D

Wizdom

Reaction score
'well there certanly are alought of people here isn't there.' he said smiling at kit. 'my old friend how long has it been?' he asked still smiling.

Glory

Fearless Lady
Reaction score
*looks at kit* ohh hello *she says hapily to see some know face* you really got me scared I thought another shadow were following me.....*bows to Greenleaf* well I have being travelling to rivendell i need to see Elrond but he has been busy lately with the council.....so I came here to rest a while.

Last edited:

Glory

Fearless Lady
Reaction score
*glory walks * I was getting tired of battles :

Last edited:

Glory

Fearless Lady
Reaction score
*looks around and she sits down* I wonder if I can eat those fruits *points to some fruits on a tree* I never knew how to reconoice poisoned ones...

Last edited:

Kit Baggins

Thain Kit I
Reaction score
Kit shrugs. "I don't expect any fruit in the Golden Wood is poisonous." he tells Glory. He looks at Wizdom with a smile. "How long has it been?" Kit echoes. "Too long, my friend. Far too long."

Glory

Fearless Lady
Reaction score
well I don't know a lot about plants and herbs Mirna used to give me advices about that stuff but she is not here, Is she? *smiles* thanks kit I'll one then *takes one fruit from the tree*

Last edited:

Anira the Elf

lost and forgotten
Reaction score
*anira rides up on her horse and is singing her favorite song

I fell in love with the girl at he rock show,
she said why and i told her that i didn't know .......

* looks arround embaressed cuz she can't carry a tune that well

"u were talking about my daughter mirina?" as she looks at all her friends, and then smiles at her father Wizdom. "she is fabulous with herbs. yes those berries are fine to eat." and starts to pick them of the bush

Thread suggestions