🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

RP 27: The Recovering of The Arkenstone

Ecthelion

.................
Joined
Jan 25, 2002
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
0
Location
If I tell you will you come say hi?
The Recovering of The Arkenstone

*Nain sees a small bunch of orcs coming. It was a warning attack from the orcs I scared into Mirkwood. It seems they must have made allies with the spiders or else they wouldn't be alive.*
Nain halts his guards from the top of his tower. He waves his staff and the orcs fly in the air Nain then moves his other hand and Mithrel spikes come out of the ground. Nain points his staff at the spikes the orcs fall shreiking and slide easily through each spike. Nain then sees one orc running away with something in his hands. He makes it out and it's The Arkenstone! Nain rises with anger. Nain says to his guards "I must go stop the orcs in Mirkwood and recoverThe Arkenstone. I will send a messenger if I need you all to come. "Nain walks down his tower and starts to get ready.(Join me in the recovering of the Arkenstone.)
 

Adeilya

Registered User
Joined
Jan 1, 2002
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Location
Dol Guldur
Adeilya had returned to her home in Dol Guldur, feeling very ready and willing to take a nice long bath. She started to run the water when a pain shot through her head. "Oh for the love of..." She muttered. She hated the feeling of something evil. "I don't care! I'm taking a bath!"

A couple hours later...

Adeilya feels refreshed. She walks over to a window and concentrates her energy. "It's in Mirkwood...interesting." Adeilya stares over the land. From her tower in Dol Guldur she can see the trees of Mirkwood. "Well, I better go check it out."
 

Ecthelion

.................
Joined
Jan 25, 2002
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
0
Location
If I tell you will you come say hi?
Nain at the tip of Mirkwood sees a beutiful lady riding a horse towards him. He stops and waits when she arrives he says "So you could feel the evil that took the Arkenstone?"
 

Adeilya

Registered User
Joined
Jan 1, 2002
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Location
Dol Guldur
"Yes." Adeilya replied. "What has happened?"

ooc: should I be knowing what the Arkenstone is? cause if not, I'll be needin' an explanation. :D
 

Glory

Fearless Lady
Joined
Feb 7, 2002
Messages
822
Reaction score
0
Location
ME harlindon
*Glory comes out of the trees and looks to Nain and Adeilya* ok that was weird! I was on lothlorien and now I am here... miles from there... nevermind what are you two doing?
 

Lorien

Registered
Joined
Jan 2, 2002
Messages
595
Reaction score
0
Location
Angmar forever
Lorien who hadn't gone home yet came flying across the sky on his black beast and then drops to the ground and asks, "Hey, there's this wild party in Hobbiton want to go anyone?".
Notices the disapproving expressions on Nain's face and sobers up asking, "what now Nain?"
 

sid4hart

Registered User
Joined
Feb 16, 2002
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Location
Rohan
" Ah THERE you are glory!", cries stillrun, a happy expression on his face."I was wondering what you were upto.". " What ARE you upto, why all the dejection fellow middle earthlings?".
 

Lorien

Registered
Joined
Jan 2, 2002
Messages
595
Reaction score
0
Location
Angmar forever
Lorien turns a bland look to the newcomer, "I don't feel dejected i'm happy i'm going to get to kill things pretty soon so i'm just peachy thanks. Who are you anyway?"
 

Kit Baggins

Thain Kit I
Joined
Dec 10, 2001
Messages
373
Reaction score
1
Location
Hobbiton, the Shire
Kit comes walking along the road, singing cheerfully to himself. As he sees Glory, Dain ande the others, he waves.
"Hello!" he shouts. "Why are you hiding in the bushes, Dain?" Kit asks with a grin. "Surely I'm not that bad-looking!" Then he notices how serious everyone looks. "Is something wrong?" he asks.
 

¤-Elessar-¤

Telcontar II
Joined
Aug 26, 2001
Messages
1,370
Reaction score
0
Location
wherever his mind does wander
They hear a struggle in the bushes to the side of the trail. They creap over and see a small orc brandishing a small sword at a tall, cloaked man. The man draws a long sword, which looks like one they know, and in a few seconds the orc falls dead at the feet of the black cloak. The man bends over and takes something from the pack of the orc. It is the Arkenstone! The man mounts an old steed, that looks awful fammiliar, and turns the reins back to the companions, who are still in shock. The man rolls his head back in an evil laugh, before his cloak falls from his head reavealing the head of Elessar. He pulls a bow and arrow from his saddle before any of the companions had time to react. One of their number would had surely parished had it not been for a command shouted by Dain at the last second. The sudden word made the man on the horse jump, and the arrow flew untrue. The arrow found a new home in the knee of Nain. Elessar, upon old Bill, flew off down the path in the direction that they had come. He was out of sight before those with a horse had time to react.
 

sid4hart

Registered User
Joined
Feb 16, 2002
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Location
Rohan
As he saw Elessar heading off with the Arkenstone, Stillrun felt a slight sense of unraveling distrust. He wondered now, what they(his companions and him) would do.
Turning his eyes to Lorien and Adeilya, and AirBlade (his sword) shining and distorted notes emerging, he says, " Necromancers were for a long time the bane of my race. I am a Silver Wizard. It is now upto me to realise the value of our frienship, if it may happen."
He asks of the 'company', "Do we head for Himling now?". As he utters these words a wind from the east strikes them so hard that Kit, the hobbit, strong and sturdy as he is, is caught off balance.
 

Valar

King of Gondor
Joined
Jan 1, 2002
Messages
350
Reaction score
0
Location
Gondor
*Valar comes Riding up on a horse of Rohan*

"Friends let us not be so quick to judge, there is alot in this world that can decive. Elessar is my friend and my fellow ranger and wizard. Let us wait before rash deicsions are made"
 

#1ArcherLegolas

FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE
Joined
Feb 19, 2002
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
*Legolas(if thats ok with everyone here) comes running from the woods with a terrible look upon his face*


"The orcs have destoyed my camp and are heading this way there were about 15 i was able to kill about 3 then i had to run"




( sorry if this is bad its my first time )
 
G

GondorsDaughter

Guest
A disgruntled female Ranger comes running on to the path nearly knocking the newly bestowed pincousin down muttering curses. After realizing there were other people she looks up from her mutters "now where did they go!? Damn it orcs just don't dissappear.......oh hello did you see a bunch of filthy orcs go by?" noticing Nain's wound she replies "My goodness! Here friend let me help you." With that she swiftly pulled the arrow from Nain's leg and begins muttering something unintelligable "That should do but you ought to go see someone more skilled"
 

Arathin

Sic Lucreat Lux
Joined
Jan 3, 2002
Messages
1,603
Reaction score
0
Location
Practicing Wicca Honorably
Suddenly into the misty of the ruckus come two riders taking a leasurely ride through the woods. The company immediately reconizes the horses. One is the huge jet-black stalion, Gildar of Arathin. The other is the now infamous steed of Elessar, Bill. The two ride up to the company immersed in a deep conversation. They are so lost in thought that they barely notice the people in the path until Nain shouts at them to stop. Both Elessar and Arathin look around at everyone with a startled look in their eyes.
 

Adeilya

Registered User
Joined
Jan 1, 2002
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Location
Dol Guldur
ooc: *feels slightly embarrassed* Nain, of course I've read the Hobbit. Geezle...I feel really stupid now. Ah well, life goes on.

Adeilya bows to everyone who has joined. She looks at Elessar and Arathin. She bows, and everyone else in the company is looking suspiciously at Elessar. "Elessar, be so kind to answer some questions...do you have the Arkenstone? Surely you do, we all just saw you take it. And also...why did you shoot Nain in the leg?" She asks.
 

Thread suggestions

Top