🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

RP 30: Hunt Gollum

Khamul

Anti-Conscience of TTF
Reaction score
Hunt Gollum rpg #30 (cuz theres 2 27s)

I am going to start a new rpg that will include whoever wants to play as long as they stay in character most of the time. PM me if you have any questions.

Khamul

Anti-Conscience of TTF
Reaction score
We will hunt Gollum. WHen we have enough people we will then choose how we will do it.

Khamul

Anti-Conscience of TTF
Reaction score
all who want to join pm me with your profile and tell me how you would like to have this rpg run.

Note: this will be a sorta serious rpg

Dain Ironfoot

Likes Ramen
Reaction score
Name: Dain Ironfoot II

Race: Timeless Being

Title: Lord of the Iron hills, Lonley Moutain, White mountain, Grey Moutain, White Wizard of the Yellow Wizards, and Leader of Freemen.

Looks: Tall with the build of a dwarf, and the grace and hight of an Elf. About 6'5'' with many scars all over.

Weapons: Sword, 2 throwing Axes, a mace, and the Red Ax of Dain I.

Personality: Nice, funny, easly angered, fair ruler, and a great friend.

Khamul

Anti-Conscience of TTF
Reaction score
ok i am going to kinda get started. Anyone who wants to join as we go along can just pm me and join. UNless you are one sick friek who keeps saving GOllum.

this is my profile

Originally posted by Sting
Name: Drygo
Creature:human of no known race
Born: not sure, but was found by a ranger who was wandering at teh edge of the Mirkwood forest

Weapons: a very powerful crossbow, a war hammer, and a great sword that he named Preadan after a tree that he walked by everyday on his way to the forest
Magic:eek:nly in the uncanny elvish sight and stealth

Personality:quiet, humble, but bold and very persuasive when need comes. slow to anger unless openly assualted then his rage burns like mount doom (lol)

Armor: mithril coat under his leather tunic he wears in normal conditions or his silver one that he wears in war

Horse: a gray stallion named Forfin

Khamul

Anti-Conscience of TTF
Reaction score
Drygo and Dain wander through the forest. They have now been hunting the elusive GOllum for a week. Drygo spots a shadowy black figure over the hillside. He motions to Dain and they slip into the closer range. If only their comrades who are hunting Gollum fans would return and they could be sure of a capture.

All of a sudden an army of Gollum fans converge behind GOllum. Dain and Drygo laugh at the pitiful bunch. They Knew that they would not be a threat in the least.

Khamul

Anti-Conscience of TTF
Reaction score
drygo tells dain no need to do that. They hurt themselves without any help.

Suddenly (ooc:to make it sorta a challenge) ic: a great wizard teleports in and changes Gollum to the size of GOdzilla

Gollum seeing all the little Gollum fans see that they are small (like Bagginssesss) so he eats them all... except YayGollum

Khamul

Anti-Conscience of TTF
Reaction score
who pulls out a fake ring. And with the stupidy of Gollum he grabs the ring and names YayGollum Gollum fan of the month. YayGOllum is overjoyed and runs all around the hill yelling histerically until his mom comes and grounds him for supporting Gollum.

Glory

Fearless Lady
Reaction score

Name: Mi real name is gloria but my elvish name it is Glory
Creature: human
Place Born:Unknown (I am still trying to find out wich one was)
Looks: Black short hair, dark brown eyes, sometimes I can be confused with an elf but iam a fully blood human.
Weapons: Sword ( "Erandoil the Defender" ), Bow and of course arrows (I learned to use them with the elves)
Magic: mmm sometimes
Personality: I am very shy mostly like a hobbit but sometimes Keeps to her self most of the time. She likes to dress in black armor to keep from attracking atention to herself. She has a strong spirt. May isn't a serious person about things but when her friends need her she is there. She likes to enjoy life to it's fullest. I do hate being healed by magic (don’t ask why I just do ok?)
Clothing/Armor: I wear my sword, a cover of sword, a layer, my cloak and normal humans clothes .
~ all the time looking for adventures~
her it is my profile

Úlairi

Crying in the Wilderness
Reaction score
I shall join thee on thy quest!!!

I will join you. You will need a Ringwraith on a trip like this! Besides I'm on orders from the big man of Barad-dur to find him as well, so I guess you guys will be helping me! LOL!!!:D :D :D ;)

Úlairi

Crying in the Wilderness
Reaction score
Re: I shall join thee on thy quest!!!

Originally posted by Ulairi
I will join you. You will need a Ringwraith on a trip like this! Besides I'm on orders from the big man of Barad-dur to find him as well, so I guess you guys will be helping me! LOL!!!:D :D :D ;)
Here is my profile.

Name: Ulairi (Alatar)
Creature: Maia of Orome but was ensnared by Sauron and became one of the Ulairi (Nazgul).
Occupation: Was working for Orome but am now working for the big man of Barad-dur!
Looks: Kinda scary!
Magic: Quite powerful as I am a Maia!
Weapon: Morgul blade capable of sending people into the Wraith world!

So please let me join Sting, I have never done one of these before either!!!:D :D :D

Khamul

Anti-Conscience of TTF
Reaction score
I wont mind having you two join. But we need a GOllum supporter. We have to fight someone. Gollum is too easy. And stay in character with reasonable story lines. DOnt be all-powerful. Thats no fun.

Ulairi this is the 4th age. Sauron is gone...so are the wraiths

Last edited:
M

Mormegil

Here is my profile

Name: Mormegil
Race: Human
Place of Birth: Gondor
Appearence: Tall, Muscular. Black hair, Brown eyes. A black cloak.
Weapons: A Black Sword, a Bow, and 2 Short Daggers.
Personality: Strong willed. slow to anger, but ferocious in battle.
Likes to have a good time. Sensitive and caring.
Magic: Knows some healing spells.
History: Was born and raised in Gondor. Parents were killed in an
Orc raid. Has spent time in the army of Gondor, stationed in
outposts in Ithilien.

We need a Gollum lover to beat up!!

Khamul

Anti-Conscience of TTF
Reaction score
Hey everyone im just going to continue the rpg. And we can go and wait for Gollum supporters. This is the story so far.

STING:Drygo and Dain wander through the forest. They have now been hunting the elusive GOllum for a week. Drygo spots a shadowy black figure over the hillside. He motions to Dain and they slip into the closer range. If only their comrades who are hunting Gollum fans would return and they could be sure of a capture.

All of a sudden an army of Gollum fans converge behind GOllum. Dain and Drygo laugh at the pitiful bunch. They Knew that they would not be a threat in the least.

DAIN:Dain teleports behind then and trips them all one by one....

STING:drygo tells dain no need to do that. They hurt themselves without any help.

Suddenly (ooc:to make it sorta a challenge) ic: a great wizard teleports in and changes Gollum to the size of GOdzilla

Gollum seeing all the little Gollum fans see that they are small
(like Bagginssesss) so he eats them all... except YayGollum who pulls out a fake ring. And with the stupidy of Gollum he grabs the ring and names YayGollum Gollum fan of the month. YayGOllum is overjoyed and runs all around the hill yelling histerically until his mom comes and grounds him for supporting Gollum.

M

Mormegil

*Mormegil laughs at YayGollum*
*Mormegil wonders why there are so few people around. "Where are all the Gollum lovers?" he asks*

Khamul

Anti-Conscience of TTF
Reaction score
Yaygollum replies that they have been eaten by Gollum. But since he is the official Gollum fan of the Month he can make him throw them back up.

Drygo says that is fine. (will make GOllum smaller) And then takes GOllum to his castle in the former shire. (Gollum ate all the hobbits)

Thread suggestions