🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

RP 31: The Stranger of Light

Aroghel

Elven Lord of Light
Reaction score
RPG #31: The Stranger of Light

One day in the village of Hobbiton, a tall being appeared out of the sky. He was filled with a blinding light. He fell to the ground and looked unconcious. A small Hobbit boy, named Jaggo, was the only thing that saw this amazing event. He went over to the being and asked him,

"Ar. . are you. . alright?"

Still lying on the ground, the being replied in a familiar voice,

"Uggh. . . I think so. Thank you young man. What is your name?"

and he got up and the Hobbit was up to his knees.

"Hi, uh, my name is Jaggo. What is yours?"

"I am Aroghel, Elven Lord of Light."

The boy stood perfectly stiff in awe and said,

"You, you are an Elf?? WOWWY! I've never seen a real live Elf before, and to my luck, an Elven Lord!!"

Aroghel looked down to Jaggo and smiled. "You are a strong-willed young boy. I like you. I want you to have this."

and he took off his suit and put his hand into a pocket and pulled out. . .

Last edited:

Glory

Fearless Lady
Reaction score
*walks near there and sees the elven lord and the hobbit and stares looking at them*

G

GondorsDaughter

In the shadows a Ranger watches intently from herpost an Elf Lord bestowing a gift upon a Hobbit child. It was a very odd sight but she kept silent she was only here by chance and chance may have more instore for her.AND CHANCE DID HAVE MORE INSTORE A VILLAN SNUCK UP BEHIND HER AND KILLED HER

Glory

Fearless Lady
Reaction score
*looks at GondorsDaughter's body* well this sound like something that the potion that those wizards gave me could fix...*gives to GondorsDaughter the potion and she is healed and alive*

Last edited:

Lorien

Registered
Reaction score
ooc:-i'm not participating but glory you can't revive dead people, thats a necromancers job (like me), and gondorsdaughter aren't you overreacting to whats happened in rp#27 (Arkenstone)? just apologise to everyone and join the bleeding rangers if you want to. Dain will forget his anger eventually

Aroghel

Elven Lord of Light
Reaction score
OOC - sure you can join - anyone can join if they want, just take this seriously and don't screw up the storyline, lol. oh, and no more ooc, lets keep it clean - go ahead and pm me for something! ok - on with the story!

Last edited:

Aroghel

Elven Lord of Light
Reaction score
All of a sudden, before Aroghel could give the gift to Jaggo, he suddenly froze with his hand is his pocket.

"Wait - I sense something - something evil! We must go, NOW!"

Then Jaggo said, with a freightened look on his face,

"But. .but what about the gift, and my family, and my home!"

"We don't have enough time, but, I guess we can quickly stop by your house to give your relatives a last greeting - we are going on an adventure! A long and dangerous one, I might add at that. But you are brave, and i think you will undoubtingly volunteer to go. Take nothing but food, we must pack light. We are going to go to somewhere safe to camp for the night - do you know anyplace close to here we might stay?"

"Uhh, yeah. My uncle lives just outside of the Shire, but I've only gone there with my parents - never alone."

"Oh dont worry, my dear Jaggo. You will be safe with me! But when we get there, I will give you what once belonged to. . . well, you'll see. Hurry, we must get to your house!"

"Right! Let's go!"

And they ranned through trees and grass, up hills and down hill, until finally they came to this small Hobbit hole. Jaggo opened the door quickly and he swiftly ran in. But Aroghel had some trouble getting in - since he was about 5 times bigger than a Hobbit! As soon he crept in, he noticed that the hole was unoccupied. The lights were turned out, and nobody was there except for him and Jaggo.

"I dont get it," said Jaggo. "My parents should be here - Oh wait! they went to the fields to pick vegetables. I guess I will have to write them a note."

So he went and got a piece of parchment and wrote a quick note. Then he got some food and they set off.

Aroghel finally got back out of the hole and they ran towards Jaggo's Uncle's house. It took a while, but after an hour or so, they arrived.

"What is your uncle's name, Jaggo?"

"Tigon Timber-Finger! That's my last name, too. We're known for being the best at cutting trees and lumber."

"Oh, that is swell! Now let's go see your uncle Tigon."

They walked up to the door and knocked. There was no answer until after about 3 seconds, and then a small Hobbit opened a door with a suprised look on his face. He had short white hair with a small beard. He was an odd sort of fellow, but none the less was he a true Hobbit!

"Jaggo! Oh Jaggo what are you doing here? And who is that with you?"

"I am Aroghel, Elven Lord of Light! I am here with Jaggo because we are going on an adventure. Odd things have been happening lately. Do you mind if we come in?"

"Oh sure! A friend of my nephew Jaggo is a friend of mine!"

So they walked in, Aroghel with a little trouble, and sat down by a nice, warm fire.

Last edited:

Glory

Fearless Lady
Reaction score
*Glory has been following them stares outside looking at the nice hobbit-hole of jaggo's uncle*

Kit Baggins

Thain Kit I
Reaction score
(OOC I'm joining this RPG as Jaggo's father ;) .)

When Jaggo's father Kit returns from the fields, he finds his home deserted- there is no sign of Jaggo anywhere. Then he spots a note lying on the table.
I have to go- there's no time to explain. I must go to Uncle Tigon's house. Don't worry about me.
Jaggo

Kit frowns.
"I'll give him 'don't worry!'" he mutters. He runs outside, jumps onto his pony and rides off.
Kit arrives at his brother Tigon's house an hour later. He runs in, and glares at his son.
"What do you think you're doing?" he demands. "You scared your mother and I half to death!" Then he notices Aroghel and Glory. He stares at them, extremely surprised to see an Elf and a human. "Would someone," he says finally, "please tell me what's going on here?"

UngattTrunn475

O Fierce Wildcat
Reaction score
Aroghel answered, "Good Day! I am Aroghel, Elven Lord of Light. We are on buisness of great importance, and going on a quest."

It took Kit awhile to answer. But he finnaly said to Glory, "And who are you?".

Glory answered "I am Glory, just Glory, if you please."

Aroghel said, "We are going to see Ungatt. No time to explain. Lets move on now"...

OOC: This is my first time doing this, don't be too hard. :)

Glory

Fearless Lady
Reaction score
*laught when she sees the surprised face of kit*hehehe *smiles* then we must hurry
OCC: well my character has been following them not speaked but you've already put me on the story so if nobody cares I will pretend that I am with them by the way it is not so bad for a first time but try of don't speak for others withouth ask first I am ok but I can't speak for others...

Aroghel

Elven Lord of Light
Reaction score
Aroghel and the rest walks out of the door and Jaggo asks Aroghel,

"Who and where exactly is Ungatt?"

"Ungatt is an old friend I met a while ago, before I appeared from the sky. He lives near Rivendel, just by the river of Traumet. He is one of the only people I remember of. . ."

*they head toward the south-east

"Its time I give you, Jaggo, the present I was meaning to give to you when i was found on the ground."

*Aroghel pulls out of his pocket a bright, gold glowing orb. He puts in in Jaggo's hand

"This was given to me by the Counsil of the Elven Lords. It is a magic rock, called Letosu. It is used during battle. Whenever you need a weapon of some sort, take Letosu out and put your right hand on it. Then say the secret saying 'Rock of the North, Light of the East, hear my plea. Sendforth a (weapon) right before me!' Then whatever weapon you wish for will come to you, from the Light."

*Jaggo stares at the rock, as if in a trance

"I. .I dont know what to say. .Thank you, Aroghel!!"

"Your quite welcome, my dear Jaggo."

*everyone looks jealously at Jaggo

"We are running behind on time - let us make haste!"

So they were off - off to visit Ungatt the Great.

UngattTrunn475

O Fierce Wildcat
Reaction score
They traveled along the road heading east. It was spring, and along the paths were wildflowers which had just come into bloom. The birds were signing sweet tunes. It was hard to believe that anything could go wrong. Jaggo was wondering what evil was going on. With the happy atmosphere in the air, he wasn't the least bit worried. As they trotted, they saw many farms. Jaggo noticed that the fields were bigger the further they went.

OCC: Sorry, I thought you were in the story, Glory. :eek:

Glory

Fearless Lady
Reaction score
*she walks behind them*
OOC:hey don't worry Ungatt, if everyone it is agree I will keep pretending that I was with them (somehow)...

UngattTrunn475

O Fierce Wildcat
Reaction score
Jaggo kept walking when a noise came from behind me. "Hey son, will you remind me why we are going?" Jaggo had been so lost in his daydreams that he hadn't realized his father had been trailing him.

OCC: Does that answer your question, Kit? ;) And Glory, maybe you can die along the way.

Glory

Fearless Lady
Reaction score
*walks behind them looking happy*
occ: no I think that I prefer to live anyway I was thinking to appear inside story like friend later not only keep spying and following them...so I'll stay

Aroghel

Elven Lord of Light
Reaction score
Having walked a long time they all wanted to stop, take a rest, and get a drink of water. So they halted a small river, although not Traumet. Then, in front of them jumped out from the trees a figure. His name was Arisen Pheonix, and he ment no harm.

(OOC: here ya go Arisen, now you can participate in the RPG. Go ahead and describe yourself since i dont know what your profile and details are.)

Aredhel

Governor of Imladris
Reaction score
Following Arisen, an elf maiden dressed all in white steps out after him or her. She had a bow and arrow and was preparing to shoot it when she saw the others. She releases the arrows into the trees.

Thread suggestions