🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

RP 32: Quest for the Mirror!

HLGStrider

All Knowing Magic Cat
Reaction score
RPG 32 Quest for the Mirror!

Elgee i Nanar sat stroking her large cats, who were purring with appriciation. She had taken an extended lunch break in the midst of her travels so that she could await the rest of her promised fellowship. As soon as they arrived they would go to Rivendale, then have council, decide how to get to Lothlorien.
Elgee had always wanted to look into the Mirror of Galadriel. She had fantasized for years about what might be seen in it. She was just about to saddle up the larger of the two cats when she heard...

Aroghel

Elven Lord of Light
Reaction score
She heard something moving in the brush nearby. . . it sounded big. She wasnt sure if it was good or evil, but she didn't care - she put the saddles on the ground and went over to the shaking brush. She put her hand through it and something grabbed her! It turned out to be. . .

arisen pheonix

Devastation
Reaction score
the engimatic wanderer engma grabbed the hand that had distubed her hiding placce the purrs of the cats had almost put her to sleep

HLGStrider

All Knowing Magic Cat
Reaction score
Don't worry. You haven't miss much, Goldberry," Elgee frowns trying to free her hand. "Let go mysterious wanderer person... Is anyone else hiding around here who I should know about???"

Glory

Fearless Lady
Reaction score
*suddenly Glory jumps out from the shadows and scares Elgee and the others* BUUUUU!!! *she laughts* sorry I couldn't resist to make a little prank *she says smilling*

Valar

King of Gondor
Reaction score
*Valar rides up on his horse Menelus*
"Hello everyone are we ready?"
*Valar dismounts and gets out his knife and polishes it*

Glory

Fearless Lady
Reaction score
hello valar *she does a little bow at valar then looks at the face of Elgee who has got mad because Glory scared one of her cats* sorry *looks to Valar* we still need to wait for the others.

Valar

King of Gondor
Reaction score
"Very well, make sure you are all prepared"
*Goes and sits in the corner and gets out his pipe and sits contemplating*

HLGStrider

All Knowing Magic Cat
Reaction score
"One of our group has informed me that she will not be able to join us for awhile, perhaps after Rivendale," Elgee said, trying to sooth her pets. "Do we have any volonteers to make a signal fire and try to get the others near? I don't think Valar's pipe is putting off enough smoke..."

HLGStrider

All Knowing Magic Cat
Reaction score
Elgee sighs at this. She then takes a stack of kindling out of her back pack and starts a fire, brewing herself some tea.
"Perhaps we should get going. The others can find us on the way," she comments lazily.

Glory

Fearless Lady
Reaction score
I think you are right Elgee we must be going *she smiles as soon she sees the way that the Elgee's cats looks at her* they still don't trust me I can't blame them I really scared them.

Lorien

Registered
Reaction score
Suddenly there's a dark shadow in the sky and out drops Lorien with his winged beast.. "Hello everyone, all present?"

Aroghel

Elven Lord of Light
Reaction score
*everyone hears something behind them running - it turns out to be Aroghel

*panting "Humph. . sorry im late. I had a little trouble with some friends. . ."

*starts walking with the rest of the group

Glory

Fearless Lady
Reaction score
*looks at all* well seem like Arathin and Elenya are the only ones who didn't show up they'll reach us later I guess.

HLGStrider

All Knowing Magic Cat
Reaction score
"Glad you could make it Aroghel," Elgee smiled broadly. "Now we must journey..." Elgee leapt upon the larger of her two cats and they started off, traveling through the trees.
Everything seemed to be going just fine...

Thread suggestions