🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

RP 34: The Quest for Legolas

Kyrè

Dead and Gone
Reaction score
RPG #34: The Quest for Legolas

Welcome!! We shall now start on our Quest for my father, Legolas.

If you have no idea what we are doing, refer to the PP thread, legolas where art thou.

THE QUEST STARTS HERE

.: Mirina ran down the path. COME ON!! She yelled. Secretly, she hoped that all would be well.:.

Glory

Fearless Lady
Reaction score
hello I am here *glory comes and walk to them* well where are greenleaf and anira?

Beleg Strongbow

Superior Elf
Reaction score
Doriath AND Sydney Australia and where ever "SHE"
Originally posted by Glory
hello I am here *glory comes and walk to them* well where are greenleaf and anira?

Yes i am here to. *Beleg catches up to them* do you know how much longer it is to go until we reach the shire?? And does anyone know whne greenleaf is coming? Should we go alongh slowly and wait for her to cacth up?? Well lets get going and find somewhere to camp.

Kyrè

Dead and Gone
Reaction score
occ(anira wont be here for a while. IM IN CHARGE)

bic: I packed some dried fish, rolls, and candy if your good.

we cant stay here for long my sword is glowing bright

Adeilya

Reaction score
A shadow creeps up on the group. They all stiffen, but cannot see anything. The shadow grows larger and more ominous and suddenly...takes the form of Adeilya!! She laughs. "I love doing that. Heylo everyone!" Adeilya greets them. "Whatcha' doin? I haven't been on many adventures lately, so I was just passing by, looking for something to do."

M

Mormegil

Mormegil also steps out of the shadows.
"Can I join You?", He asks.

Anira the Elf

lost and forgotten
Reaction score
sure why not. i could always use some more company!!!

BIG anouncments ( 2 to be exact)
1) i am now the queen of lothlorien

2) i have decided 2 forsake this uest. beleg strongbow and i are getting married. for he is the lost legolas.( long, long story)

Glory

Fearless Lady
Reaction score
*bows at mormegil and adeilya in signal of welcome then she said to adeilya* "well.. you really scared me but that strange because my sword only glows at danger."

Adeilya

Reaction score
Adeilya looks around. "I bring no danger I swear!! I am a Necromancer and Shadow Master...and just give off a creepy vibe." She smiles.

Thread suggestions