🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

RP 35 & 35A: Discussion

Snaga

The Usual Suspect
Reaction score
RPG 35 & 35A Discussion

You can post any discussion about 35 and 35A here, rather than clutter the RPG with ooc stuff!

A good example is Yaygollum's admiration of the Gollum statue at the Crossroads in Ithilien. :rolleyes: Glad you liked it though Yay :)
Originally posted by YayGollum
Sorry for messing up the great story you've got going here, but I just had to thank snaga1 for making a statue of Gollum! Would have never happened if not for you! Yay Snaga! I'm sure you're too busy with this great story to bother with the Gollum Fan Club, though. Just had to say thanks!
Just so y'all know Elessar has posted into 'Hope?' Hi, Elessar! Welcome to the RPG!:D I had to swiftly edit the thread to cram a few hundred miles of travel in.:cool: Just so you don't get confused, we're now just entering Rohan! And the horses must be totally knackered!

Don't be shy of doing whatever you like with the plot BTW - I won't mind some help with narrating!!!!

Anyway I hope you like it so far!

Last edited:
M

Mormegil

Elessar, are you joining as 'Elessar', or as a different character?

Snaga

The Usual Suspect
Reaction score
Azog I'm more bothered by your post of the 35A thread. It would be good if you could delete it!

Snaga

The Usual Suspect
Reaction score
Oh also....

I've PM'ed Mithers to ask him to post himself in a bit more 'artfully' than that strange sudden appearence. Assume he's not there until he enters with a bit more... erm... grace.:)

Snaga

The Usual Suspect
Reaction score
I've just posted a profile for Lark in the profiles thread. It will hopefully stop everyone assuming she about 16!:rolleyes: She's in her forties, Elessar!!:D

Khamul

Anti-Conscience of TTF
Reaction score
Good job Azog, the statue, even made by snaga, is still a portrait of the ME politician Mr./Mrs.? Gollum.

Snaga

The Usual Suspect
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mormegil
Mormegil whispers into Lark's ear so that she will not feel so embarrassed,
"My dear, The site of the burial place of Turin Turambar and Morwen, his mother, escaped the drowning of Beleriand. It stands now as an island, named Tol-Morwen, in the seas off of the coast of Middle Earth."
Probably the moorlands of the Wold wouldn't suit as a place to discuss this. Is this from another RPG? A most unlikely story! :rolleyes: Makes no difference though! :D:D

Thread suggestions