🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

RP 36: Redemption: Discussion

chrysophalax

Dragon of Note
Reaction score
RPG#36 Discussion

OK! This is mainly for those of us who either can't reach each other any other way, or for good old fussing and griping through story-lines! Have fun and play nice!

L

lotr_fairy

ummm hey??

Um...I am new here and I just thought to drop in and say hey so...Hey! How is everything going? Anyone going to start a new thread for me to join? lol...that's the bad thing about being new...it's hard to find a new thread...so is anyone??

Snaga

The Usual Suspect
Reaction score
Re: ummm hey??

Originally posted by lotr_fairy
Um...I am new here and I just thought to drop in and say hey so...Hey! How is everything going? Anyone going to start a new thread for me to join? lol...that's the bad thing about being new...it's hard to find a new thread...so is anyone??
Hi & welcome. You need to find a RPG you'd like to join and send a private message (PM) to the thread starter asking if you can join. Oh and you need to post a character profile on the Profile thread.

Snaga

The Usual Suspect
Reaction score
Well I suppose you mean on the RP itself? I gave it a 1 star muhahaha! Well actually not... the posts are really good - from everyone. Its just you have to wait for them!

EverEve

Back from a long hiatus
Reaction score
Im still waiting until I can show up :(

Zale

Wordsmith
Reaction score
Chrysophalax, if you're referring to me, then I didn't 'bail', I just haven't been on in a while. Now, I'm back & I'm waiting for a cue...

chrysophalax

Dragon of Note
Reaction score
Ulairi, Chill dude! This is not a true "discussion" thread as threads are in the other forums. This thread basically serves as a message board and a place to hash things out. If anyone feels they disagree with any point in the plot or think things would be better served going in a different direction and want everyone to know it, this is the place for that. If however, you wish to discuss certain aspects of REDEMPTION, by all means, go for it! I can see you are going to add more than a bit of spice to this thing!:D

Úlairi

Crying in the Wilderness
Reaction score
Originally posted by chrysophalax
Ulairi, Chill dude! This is not a true "discussion" thread as threads are in the other forums. This thread basically serves as a message board and a place to hash things out. If anyone feels they disagree with any point in the plot or think things would be better served going in a different direction and want everyone to know it, this is the place for that. If however, you wish to discuss certain aspects of REDEMPTION, by all means, go for it! I can see you are going to add more than a bit of spice to this thing!:D
Well, I was mistaken as the name of the thread was a little misleading. I have checked out your 'Redemption' thread and if I were you chrysophalax, I'd keep a position open as I am considering joining. :D

Thread suggestions