🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

RP 6: Aftermath and Reorganization

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ciryaher

Witch of Resurrection
Reaction score
Ask not for whom the bell tolls....

I hereby renouce all alliance with the West. My roles in the dying realm of Gondor I deny. All of my former titles I abandon.

For I have seen the light, and it is overshadowed by the mighty darkness that grows. I turn now from the light, and join the darkness.

Discuss it here, fight at 'The Bell tolls for Thee' in Prancing Pony.

Dengen-Goroth

Dark Lord of Arda
Reaction score
Muahahahahhahhahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Behold, the doom of your command Mike and Kementari! Shalt thou councils help thee know?! NAy!!! MAUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Kementari

Lady Writer
Reaction score
CIRYAHER!!!!!!! Your miserable traitor!! You people can kill any evil person you want, but he is mine!!!

Ciryaher

Witch of Resurrection
Reaction score
Also, please put on this string ALL weaponry and froces you have. You will NOT get any silly weapons or Ainur.

My stuff:
Weapons: Axe, Crossbow, Mace
Armor: Full Mithril Plate armour
Forces: 1000 Chariots 500 Footsoldiers

Dengen-Goroth

Dark Lord of Arda
Reaction score
AHHH, Queen Kementari, angered are we? Muahahahaha! How should I put this, your downfall is at hand. You councils are in dismay, not to mention disaray. Your forces shall be obliterated, all to quickly. You, though, shall be saved. For you I have another purpose, as of yet concealed. Muahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Ancalagon

Quality, not Quantity!
Reaction score
Take that message back, it seems you have gone on without me. Never mind, I shall offer temporary service to you as I have an interest in their demise.

I come only bearing small claws, a little fire, a forked tongue with kindly words, a gentle tail and the wings of a dove.

Dengen-Goroth

Dark Lord of Arda
Reaction score
I shall wait, before i strike. Due to my being such a powerful lord, i bring a powefful array of troops.

2,500 orcs (weilding a variety of weapons)
15 catapults
50 oliphaunts
25 wolves
250 werewolves
600 trolls
43 spwans of ungoliant
101 dragons
some 400 goblins

Beorn

In the shadows
Staff member
Reaction score
OK!!! :p.

From now on, ANYONE WHO HAS POSTED MAY NOT CHANGE THEIR NUMBERS OF TROOPS. YOU CANNOT EDIT THE POSTS. And to make sure,I will repost everything that has been said so far, and this post will not be edited!!!!:
----
Ciryaher:
Weapons: Axe, Crossbow, Mace
Armor: Full Mithril Plate armour
Forces: 1000 Chariots 500 Footsoldiers
----
Dengen:
2,500 orcs (weilding a variety of weapons)
15 catapults
50 oliphaunts
25 wolves
250 werewolves
600 trolls
43 spwans of ungoliant
101 dragons
some 400 goblins
----
Kem:
200 hobbits
500 elves
500 dwarves
1000 men (of Gondor, Rohan and Dale)
500 ENTS and hurons!!
----
And, I shall bring:
1 Beorn, and 500 Beornings
1 Thorondor, and his 50 other eagles
2 Istari (Gandalf, Radagast) (they were Maiar, not Ainur)
30 battering rams
500 Men of Dale
500 Bardings
500 Elves of Lothlorien (and enough lembas for double the troops for 1 year)

Ciryaher

Witch of Resurrection
Reaction score
Valar and Maiar are both Ainur, so you don't get to use them.

There aren't 500 Ents, so you cant use THAT many, I would say there were no more than 40.

I guess you can have that many dragons, Dengen.

I suppose everything else looks reasonable. BTW, you can only get reinforcements once per RL day, and no more than 500 of YOUR SPECIES (Me and Mike get men, Dengen gets orcs, Telchar gets dwarves, etc.).

My forces are nearing the southern marches of Ithilien. I am currently at Barad-Dur.

Beorn

In the shadows
Staff member
Reaction score
Ok....my bad...no istari....

As for the Ents: it's perfectly possible. Maybe this war takes place before the Entwives left, before Frodo's journey, or maybe it takes place after Frodo's journey, and they have come back, or someone found them and reunited them...

The 101 dragons...it does seem a bit unrealistic...but as long as you don't make them into some story...and then a sequel....

Dengen-Goroth

Dark Lord of Arda
Reaction score
Indeed, My emmasaries have gone to great Ciryaher, and offer him the best loggings Mordor has to offer, in Barad-Gostannen. at no fee. Think about it Ciryaher, it's a lovely place. HAs a beatutiful veiw of the Mountains of Ash, being in them, and also of Rhun. My tropps and I are still stationed there preparing for war.

Dengen-Goroth

Dark Lord of Arda
Reaction score
You make a horrendous error bird. Mike is but a weak and feeble lord fo nothing, for his kingdom is already mine. Spare yourself, and your eagles, for their doom shall come swiftly, and as easily as a "hot knife through butter". So prepare, for your doom hath arrived on wings of fire!

Beorn

In the shadows
Staff member
Reaction score
Any one who is good:

State thy leader. To whom do you grant wishes? Who orders you? Do you serve the light or the darkness? Do you have faith in good?

What side are you on? PM me if your good

Thorondor

Indie kid to the end
Reaction score
My heart will always be in the land of sky blue wa
I am obviously for the Good Side.

Dengon you are the one that has made the Horrendous error. Bird?! What do you think I am? A Sparrow? I am Thorondor, King of the Eagles, Messenger of Manwe the Lord of the Valar. Do you not know who I am? I am greater than any 'great' Worm! I am 30 Fathoms in wingspan,(180'/55m). I am the one who prevented the discovery of Gondolin by all those stupid little orcs and revolting dragons. I am the one who saved the body of Fingolfin, King of the Noldor, and marred the ugly little face of your sad Captain Morgoth with my might.

Kementari

Lady Writer
Reaction score
Hahahahahahahahahaha
Be afraid Dengen and Ciryaher! We have mighty Thorondor on our side!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread suggestions