🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

RP 8: Discussion

Ciryaher

Witch of Resurrection
Reaction score
RP#8: Discussion

Everyone who is going to participate in the war between the Dark Legion and it's allies and the White Council and it's allies please announce yourself here. This rp has official numbered RP status, so it is not a place to goof off.

The rules of IC will be followed (so read them if you haven't already) and if you are a King or Leader, you may draw on reinforcements once per day. The reinforcements are limited to 500 standard troops of one of the following races: Elf, Man, Orc, Dwarf; and the following types: swordsmen, pikemen, cavalry, chariots, axemen, archers

You are not allowed to have any great advantage (i.e.: a dragon or an ent, or some fantastic weapon) over any of the other participants. State your name, alliegance (Dark Legion or White Council, for example), and your equipment.

Ciryaher

Witch of Resurrection
Reaction score
Ciryaher Hyarmendacil III

Position: Princeps Senatus of Arnor, Heliomancer

Affiliations: Arnor, Dark Legion

Forces: 1500 Cavalry, 2500 infantry (not including the Dunedain and the armies defending Arnor itself, which number over 8000)

Equipment: Bearded Axe, warhammer, steel armor, chariot, Elemental stones (such as the ones I gave to Dengen and Kementari as gifts)

Please post similar descriptions here to 'sign up'

Kementari

Lady Writer
Reaction score
Kementari

Position: Queen of Arnor

Affiliations: Arnor, Valinor

Forces: 1000 elven bowman, 3000 men (swordsmen-cavalry), 1000 dwarves (axemen) [erm????]

Equipment: horse (Mirroch), bow, magic powers...

Last edited:

Beorn

In the shadows
Staff member
Reaction score
*Wonders about Bearded Axe before posting*

Mike B

Position: High King of Gondor (also a Beorning)

Affiliations: Gondor, (still reading Dark Legion)

Forces: 3000 mounted swordsmen, 1500 archers, 1000 shieldsmen (armed w/swords), 500 Beornings capable of ANY skin.

Equipment: Good Ol' Sword, ability to change form, mace.

Dengen-Goroth

Dark Lord of Arda
Reaction score
Dengen-Goroth *A Maia*

Position-Dark lord of Barad-Gostannen, Mordor, Rhun, Southrn Mirkwood, South Ithilien, Harad, and Khand

Affiliations- Gondor, Arnor, The Dark Legion(Of which I am lord along with Telchar)

Forces- 2,775 Orcs (In general, they do have subclassification such as bowmen, swordsmen, etc.)
3 Balrogs (still from the previous war)
1,011Haradrim along with Elephants
1,011 Easterlings (Men of Rhun and even Khand)
200 dwarves (allies from the Iron Hills)
*This is what I shall consider for my army which shall fight either offensively or defensivey if need be, but in truth my armie number over 10,000 strong, though not by all to much*(just made it exactly 5,000 as per request)

Equipment- Maetha (Great black steed), Gosta-Aglar (My dark axe wrough in the Iron Hills), Crithabanga (My mithril helm/crown), and last but not least my great sword which apears as glimmering Red/crimson, Dagraharnol.

Last edited:

Ciryaher

Witch of Resurrection
Reaction score
*points to his axe which has a very long lower 'half' of the blade*

Very good! But so far only those that will be fighting on the "Black" forces have shown up...perhaps our newbie enemies do not realize that the war will take place here?

Talierin

Still here... sometimes
Reaction score
Talierin

Position: Lady and Archer of Ithilien (the part Gondor owns).

Affiliation: Gondor

Forces: 1000 expert archers, mostly Men.

Equipment: 5 horses (for commanders and I), 300 extra bows, 5000 arrows. Magic Arrow, powers that come from being Green Wizard.

Comments: Sorry Mithers, I did a lot of thinking this week, and I really think Cir is right on this one, so I'll be joining him. Throw me out of the guild if you wish, but I'm with Cir. Might make it interesting anyways, having one Wizard on the opposite side. Evenstar, you're under me, but I'll let you decide what side you'll be on. That's all I have to say, besides let the war begin!

Wizdom

Ranger of the Brotherhood
Reaction score
Name: WIZDOM
Position: Soldier of the legion of rangers
Affiliations: Rangers, and heir to the throne of Gollomosh
Forces: 5,000 bowemen (ELVES), all with armor and horses
Equipment: Mirthal armor, Mirthal sword and Mirthal bow. (Noticing a trend here!?) and my black horse, Luke.

Talierin

Still here... sometimes
Reaction score
Aye, they probably did. I can still do some magic though, as I figure it.

I was aware that Cir declared war on the wizard's council, but I have left them to join with him, or rather, Mike.

¤-Elessar-¤

Telcontar II
Reaction score
Fine then, winged potatoe, but you will stand trial for your trechery, whether sooner or later.

Wizdom, you stand with me, right? if you are with me, then are all of your troops at Minas-Forn? If not, then how many are, and only 10 died, as you might had read.

Last edited:

Ciryaher

Witch of Resurrection
Reaction score
Sorry Wizdom, too many forces. 5000 is the max.

Elessar, you cannot have any wizards. Wizards are players only. And get a better knowledge of your own land. Tharbad is the only real city that is on the Greyflood other than Lond Daer. Therefore, it has been attacked and taken.

Talierin still keeps her powers. You cannot take them away.

Also, read the RP#6 discussion for ideas on what to do and what not to do...

Mithrandir

Mithers the Grand Wizard
Reaction score
Talerin may keep her powers. I have the final say on this so don't try to argue it.
I find it only fare that I should be able to have wizards, seeing my position in the affiliation, but I will not post it until I get permision.
Name:Mithrandir, to friends, Mithers
Position:Grand wizard of the White Council and All Wizards, Protector and Councelor of Rohan, Councelor to Arandor.
Affliations:Rohan, White Council, Rangers, Moria, and the kingdom you have overlooked.
Forces:2,000 Eleven Archers, 2,000 Dwarven Axemen, 3,000 horses, and 2,000 calvary. I reside in Rohan where I will put forth my might to protect it. I as well aid Arandor.
Eqipment: White Robe and Cloak, my magical staff which has powers none know how great(not to say my power is completely in the staff, I just use it to issue the power), My sword given to me by Eomer(it is a Mithril blade), the ring given to me by Eomer that puts me in contact w/ all my White Wizards......

Eomer Dinmention

The Asian Lord
Reaction score
Name: King Eomer

Position: King Of Rohan, Leader of the Silver Wizards and a white
wizard

Affliations: White Council and Arandor

Forces: 3000 calvary and 2000 infantry (not including the 2000 men that are defending Rohan which will be used if needed)
Equipment: Ecthilonder my sword , 5100 swords (which will be used by all of my Men), 2000 Arrows and 200 Bow ( for some of my men), Mithril Blades and armour all given to all of the wizards under Mith's command , and Rings for communicating ( Tal I'm sorry to do this, but i have to take the ring away so you don't know where we are, you may have it back if you ever decide to join the White Council again)

And i guess Bludrag my dragon is not alloud oh well

¤-Elessar-¤

Telcontar II
Reaction score
A: you cleaned out the RP8 and, i established cities, you can look on my official map, or read around until you find mention of them:). Oh, and if that doesnt work with you, you have no cities either, as they were destroyed by your "kinsfolk" and Angmar :)
B: Tal quit the guild, if you are a wizard, your in the guild, if you arent a wizard, than your not. She isnt in the guild, so she isnt a wizard :)
C: On behalf of "the kingdom you have overlooked"-

Name: Im not telling you the leader
Position: King of a forgotten realm
Affiliation: Any who fight against Mordor
Forces: not too much, but I cannot speak for the king on this matter
Equipment: I cannot speak for him

well, I do hope that is good enough, cause that is the best you get for now :)
D: How many Rangers do I have at Minas-Forn? and Ciryaher, you need to state how many troops are attacking Minas Forn.

Last edited:

Dengen-Goroth

Dark Lord of Arda
Reaction score
So, the war is now centered upon myself! Who is this coward who remains behind sealed doors! There is nothing overlooked but the Shire, for Telchar commands the Blue Mountains, Moria, and the Misty mountains. The Iron Hills have been claimed by no one, and are allied with me! Lindon posses no threat, and may easily be crushed. All else in the east is mine! So speak before Goroth, before I myself lose my temper, and then I shall see to it personally that all who oppose myself and my allies shall be leveled, and I shall have no mercy.

Tar-Ancalime

Dark Queen of Mordor
Reaction score
And even though I was once on the side of light...I gained dark queenly powers...but i'm not fighting unless i am aassulted

Ciryaher

Witch of Resurrection
Reaction score
I have several cities (Annuminas, Fornost Erain, Bree, all of the Shire, Forlond, and Harlond) and now I have Tharbad. Not Minas-Forn. Tharbad.

Tal retains her powers. YOU cannot take them away and Mithrandir himself (who certainly has a great deal more sense than you) said that she still has them.

I cannot guess what entity remains in the dark. Lorien? Mirkwood, perhaps? Esgaroth and Dale are friendly to the dwarves, and will come to our side, so I need not worry about them... When will your invisible friend come forth and declare him/herself? They do you little good hiding.

AND I WILL CONTINUE TO DELETE POSTS ON THE WAR UNTIL SOMEBODY FINALLY POSTS ONE THAT FOLLOWS THE STORYLINE. I AM NOT IN MINAS-FORN!

Dain Ironfoot

Likes Ramen
Reaction score
Name: Dain Ironfoot
Position: Lord/Mage of Moria and of Rangers
Affiliations: Rangers, and Dwarf/Elf shapeshifter Maia. (RPG DRAGON)
Forces: 2,500 bowemen (ELVES), all with Mirthal armor and horses. 2,500 Dwarves with Mirthal axes and hammers
Equipment: Mirthal armor, Mirthal AX and Mirthal Staff/Pike.

Thread suggestions