The Tolkien Forum

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

RP Profiles for Mithril Knights RP

Anamatar IV

Anabadger
Reaction score
okay-any one who wants to be in the mithril knights rp post your players profile here.

Name: Anamatar
Race: Man
Weapons: Sword (Narmacil), small knife, bow, Mithril Hauberk
Appearance: Tall, medium light brown hair, short brown goatee, grey eyes, wheres weather beaten cloaks, heavy boots
History: Lord of the Remaining men of numenor, but joined the mithril knights to let his people govern themselves. His ancestor was Tar-atanamir. Before he was king he earned high ranks in fighting as being the best fighter in Numenor.
Magic: Healing, Long life
Personality: Valiant fighter. Doesnt let anyone know who he really is unless he can trust them.
Horse: Strong and fast white horse. Didnt name him.
Family: 3 sons-Edellond, Fengil, Atanamir
Creations: 300 mini mes who ride deer, the general flys a wasp with a poison stinger, and the captains ride deer with antlers. they shoot dart board darts, and they use kitchen knives as swords.
post yours.

Last edited:

Goldberry344

Im back
Reaction score
We are you're overlords. Humorous Bombadillian wha
Name: goldberry
Age: Not too old. p'rhaps about 60. (she's immortal, ya....)
Race: 1/4 tom bombadil. 1/4 goldberry. 1/4 elf. 1/4 human. i know its confusing.
Weapons: sword, bow, dagger
Appearace: Green eyes, long brown hair, wears a green cloak and tunic with brown breeches most of the time.

Other: has power over plants trees and animals like tom bombadil, but not as strong. rides her horse, midnight wings. also has her GDB

liar, anamtatar, i was s'posed to post this here..... garh

Nenya Evenstar

Reaction score
Name: Nenya
Race: Elf
Weapons: Knives and daggers (almost always hidden)
Appearance: Medium height, long golden-brown hair, brown eyes (which is very unusual for an elf), wears split riding dresses with silver elven armor underneath, as well as a silken gray Galladrim cloak.
History: Has not yet forsaken ME, but decided to stay and help clean up what Sauron left behind. Lived in Lothlorien during Galadriel's reign, and stayed there until becoming a Mithril Knight.
Horse: Illryota the White
Creations: None
Powers: Is not familiar with the term "magic" and does not understand the word. Can do what elves do.

Last edited:

Éomond

Rider of Rohan
Reaction score
Name: Isildur
Race: Man
Weapons: Long Sword, Long Knife, Small throwing Axe, Bow and lots of Arrows.
Sword name: Calimmacil, which means Bright Sword
Apperance: Average hight, medium brown hair, strong, gotee, blue-brown eyes, cloaks, heavey boots, blue gloves.
History: Became The Gold Rider at 25 and started the Chicken Riders at 30.
Personality: Coragous fighter, vehement, fun to be around.
Horse: None
Family: wife; Sariah, son; Stridir
Magic: Long life
Armor: Chain Mail[I think that wot it's called] on arms, Mithril on body
Riding Chicken: Shadowdax, Gold, as big as a horse, as fast as a horse but better!

Last edited:

Legolas_lover12

Mentally Insane
Reaction score
Name: well i need to think up a name (cuz i can't be LL12 now can i)...hmm... oh gosh ...well i always liked the name Niniel so i'll just be that.;):rolleyes:
Race: 1/4 elvish 3/4 Dundedain
Weapons: 1 elvish sword, 2 elvish daggers (they don't have names cuz i'm not smart enough to make them up, if anyone had any ideas tell me), one short bow (i can seem to use the long ones), and my lucky arrows (cuz i need them to be lucky :rolleyes:;))
Apearance: about 5'7'', long, curly, golden-brown hair (about to my waist), a little but chubby, not much anymore:eek:, hazel eyes (though they are green most of the time), and i wear one of those elvish cloaks like the ones the fellowship got in Lothlorien
history: umm don't have one yet:eek:
Personality: funny, fun to be around. good fighter ...
Other: have many different kinds of magic that can be very useful
Horse: a grey-white horse (descended from shadowfax:D). her name is Lightfoot.

and should we post our minis (or grem-ppl in my case) profiles here to

Anamatar IV

Anabadger
Reaction score
okay-great. The RP is already up and running. Lighthearted. Im sure youll find it. ;)

BTW-ll12-how about Menelmacil--heaven sword?

Last edited:

Éomond

Rider of Rohan
Reaction score
Where do people find such cool names for swords?
I want one! Some-one, hurry, give me one!

Éomond

Rider of Rohan
Reaction score
Yes, I'm happy now. LOL!

*big smile, then glares at Anamatar*

No more sighing!

Calimmacil, thats great! I luv it!

So does it have anything "specil" about or just da name?

Anamatar IV

Anabadger
Reaction score
you can make it special. Mine means flame sword but ya know I could say that any foe who looks upon gets burned with a sudden flame as Narmacil gleams as bright as Anduril. I like that. I think ill use that one. Okay-my sword gleams bright and it burns (not physically. Well physically but cant kill them) foes when they look on it. You could say yours blinds foes with a sudden bright.

Anamatar IV

Anabadger
Reaction score
okay-----give me the first word you want it to be. Flame, bright, and heaven are already taken. Maybe light sword? So Calmacil. Anyone notciing a trend with the names?

Anamatar IV

Anabadger
Reaction score
trnaslate it yoiurself! ive been doing nothing but translating! ;)

The link is under 'Elvish' in Bag End. The one aragorn12345678... posted.

Melian Le Fay

Lover of night
Reaction score
Name: Nauriel
Race: Elf
Appearence: 175 cm tall, long, warm-red hair, grey eyes, elven riding robes, above a mithril armour and a dark-green cloak
Weapons: since I'm a swordancer, two swords - Moonblade & Sunray, bow - Eaglewing (Thoronrhofel?) & arrows, and a small dagger - Eagleclaw (Thorongamp?)
Horse: a dark-brown horse - Dauntless (Thalion?)
I have an owl - Silverwing (Celebrhofel?) who is my messinger, and is familiar with all of the Mithril Knights. She also knows all ME, and can fly wherever I send her...
History: elf of Mirkwood, my father is Thranduil's cousin, and grand-father is high loremaster of elven swordancers...whatever. My
mother is one of the Avari, found by my father while he was wandering near the sea of Rhun... She has some ecomancing abilities I've inherited...
Magic: stated above
Creations: don't need those!

Last edited:

Melian Le Fay

Lover of night
Reaction score
Swordancer - sword dancer
A sword fighter of extraordinary skills, whose fighting is so smooth, elegant and swift it seems like dancing... Elves who dedicate to learnig these skills are usually swordancers, but some high men cn become these too, if they are trained from childhood. And these men also become rangers!

OK this is not 100% Tolkienish, but neither are mini-mes!!!
And I think it goes well with Tolkien's world...

Anamatar IV

Anabadger
Reaction score
okay-another issue-99.896 % of this forum recognizes a private rp but for those who dont what should we do? Just pm the guy?

Thread suggestions