What's new
🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

RP Profiles for Mithril Knights RP

Melian Le Fay

Lover of night
Reaction score
Hey, guys, who's not from our little guild...?
And, LL12, do you happen to be in the Tolkienology guild...?
Well, if you are, could you, please, post that transklation link on a thread called "Tolkien's langugages vocabulary"... I think it's great!
Though, there were some words it couldn't translate...

Anamatar IV

Anabadger
Reaction score
he pmed me asking how to join about 2 days ago. Okay-has the rp died? I think its high time we got back to the war where the knights are helping *glances sharply at nenya and ll12*

Legolas_lover12

Mentally Insane
Reaction score
i just wanted to say that i officially decline from the RP. i wikll still read it for fun but i won't post anymore ...i can't keep up with it ...blah blah blah yak yak yak ....ok ...

Éomond

Rider of Rohan
Reaction score
I would like to add my new creation!

The Chicken Riders! Yeay!
I am the Gold Rider and my Riding Chicken [Riding Chickens are about the sizes of horses and are gold, the is not many in Middle-earth] My Chicken is called Shadowdax. And there are 11 Chicken Riders including me!

Anamatar IV

Anabadger
Reaction score
OOOH! can some of my minis ride regular chickens? BTW-if you have a pic of your character post it here too. Heres a picture of anamatar when hes about 30 years older. :p ;) heres the link actually. I cant seem to post the image twice. anamatar

Éomond

Rider of Rohan
Reaction score
Your minis can ride my black ones![or any color you like. regular size chickens, so i think your minis would love them!]

How did you do that? You know, attach the pictue? Did you use the IMG thing?

Anamatar IV

Anabadger
Reaction score
this is actually a pretty bad one. Im gonna make a better one. In the role playing section (not lighthearted or anything-just roleplaying theres a thread rp pics or something like that. on the 2nd to last page theres a link to a website to make this.

Stridir

Reaction score
Okay, here is my character bio.

Name: Stridir Elindil
Weapons: Long Sword, Long bow with lots of arrows, small Axe.
Apperence: Medium brown hair, gotee, stong, fast, 180 pounds, 6'3"
Armor: Chain Mail and Mithril coat, Elven cloak.
History: Son of Isildur the Gold Rider. One of the Chicken Riders.
Personality: Funny, good to be around, serious and fierce and loyal.
Magic: None
Race: Men
Horse: None.
Riding Chicken: Very rare Riding Black Chicken Cleoby.

Last edited:

Anamatar IV

Anabadger
Reaction score
:p :D Youre both funny AND serious! thats great. You can jump right into the mix. You and Isildur can work something out on how you enter the story.

Éomond

Rider of Rohan
Reaction score
I got it! I got a picture of my character! I posted it in the Disscosion thread. It's great! take look at it! It's me with Shadowdax, and you can also see the Calimmacil to!

Thread suggestions