The Tolkien Forum

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

RP Profiles for Mithril Knights RP

Éomond

Rider of Rohan
Reaction score
Yes, we all had to go through that! So should he!;)

Any way, Anamatar, it's called Final Fantasy not "Final Phantasy." And in Final Fantasy the Chickens are called Chocobos [Cho-ca-bows].
Just thought i'd let yu know.

Melian Le Fay

Lover of night
Reaction score
Final Fanatsy... isn't there a film (comp. animated)...? I saw something called Final Fantasy and liked it a lot...
and as for the F - PH dispute... I also think it's "Fantasy", though, since that is a word of Greek origin, PH is typical for Greek words, Anamatar wasn't all that wrong...:p

Anamatar IV

Anabadger
Reaction score
i HAVE a dreamcast. I think its better than a ps2. Really. Its a great machine. Dont you just LOVE the dreamcast? Great graphics, almost no glitches, great titles, but sega wimped out and stopped producing games :(

Anamatar IV

Anabadger
Reaction score
okay. Hmm. Maybe you could wait for the next rp to join in. Itd be kind of hard to join the story now. Or if youre REALLY impatient (;) ) we could work something out.

Eliot

We shall prevail.....
Reaction score
Here's mine. If anybody doesn't know, I'm not knew. It just took me a while to get the time to get it in here.

Name: Sir Eliot
Weapon: Long bow, battle axe and a long sword.
Name of sword: Polodrin. ("mighty" in sindarin).
Appearance: 6-4, 175 LBs, long dark brown hair, silver mail and armor.
Race: 1/2 Human, 1/2 Elven.
History: born in Esgaroth on the long lake, a former ranger,
great, great grandson of Bard.
Family: Human father, Elven mother, 2 brothers and a sister who all live in Esgaroth on the long lake.

HobbitGirl

Aurë entuluva!
Reaction score
Ok, here's my profile. Some of it is my own invention and not too Tolkien-ish, but that's ok...isn't it?

Name: Ashari Fairbairn

Race: Hobbit

Hometown: Undertowers on the Tower Hills, home of the Fairbairns

Weapons: Ashari bears a short staff named Waverush, a Hobbit-bow, and arrows.

Armor: Ashari posses a mithril coat which she wears under her clothes. It happens to be the same coat worn by Frodo Baggins into Mordor, given to Master Samwise after Frodo's departure and passed down through the generations until it reached Ashari.

Physical appearance: Ashari sports brown, curly hair, and bright green eyes. She's not chubby, unlike most of her race, though she's not exactly slim. She is on the short side for a hobbit.

Clothes: Ashari wears male hobbit-clothes, because a dress isn't exactly the best thing to fight in in Ashari's opinion. She is hardly ever seen without her long, ocean-blue cloak.

History: Ashari's past is rather a mystery, as she rarely speaks of it. She doesn't seem to have a haunting or troubled one, however. Rather, Ashari's outlook is to focus on the here and now instead of dwelling on things one cannot change. She doesn't ignore her past, however, and if someone asks her a question about it she'll usually answer unless the question is personal or probing. Ashari is usually too busy playing her harmonica and having a good time to tell lengthy tales anyway.

Lineage: Ashari is the heir to the Fairbairns of the Towers and keeper of the Red Book. She is also a decendent of Master Samwise Gamgee. Since joining the Mithril Knights Ashari has considered handing the ownership of the Red Book of Westmarch down to her younger sister, Lisita, as being a Knight requires her to spend long periods away from home.

Personality: Ashari loves music and good times, but is quick to anger and detests evil. She's jovial and lighthearted in times of peace but is a fierce and determined warrior whose skills are not to be taken lightly. She is extremely optimistic and will put a good face on almost any situation.

Pony: Ashari owns a sturdy and loyal chocolate-colored pony with a tanish cream mane and tail named Gabriella. She is rather fast despite her size.

EDIT: Yay for the new and improved version! :D

Last edited:

Thread suggestions