🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

RPG#27 the quest for a new ring of power

soccerref1998

Reaction score
somewhere i am always on the move looking for some
ok guys (and girls) here is the deal. i will let as many as 5 players play, but as few as 2 (makes my job easyer for my first game) i will give this thread until the 02/26 to reach this goal. there has been a rumor that a new set of rings has been made, but without the evil that was in Sauron's rings. the quest is for a new generation of rings that you must find. if you decide to play PM me your RP profile and any group affiliation (i.e. if you are a wizord or a ranger that kind of thing) that way i can persenalize your mission ( i will be fair) and than i will begin the quest.

soccerref1998

Reaction score
we start when we get 5 players or the 26th, whicherver comes first. i currently have 4 confirmed and one more that i am waiting to hear back form. just something to think about for those already confirmed, would you rather have multiple missions for each individuel? or go as a group? the ones confirmed are; Kit baggins, Glory, (or gloria) sting, and Lord Nain of the rangers.

Khamul

Anti-Conscience of TTF
Reaction score
as a group unless something must be done... then we would report back to the group as a whole when we return.

Khamul

Anti-Conscience of TTF
Reaction score
ok and exactly how long will it take to do that?

soccerref1998

Reaction score
ok i have all the bios in place. time to begin. we start off in the white city. there is a rumor of a elf named Seraudel that forged a second set of rings of power. yet when the elvels left he was seen leaving to meet them, yet he never reached the final destination at the docks. our quest is to pick up his trail and find the the ring
(or rings) before they fall into the wrong hands. here are some possible locations that Seraudel might have gone to when he died; the ruins of Rivendell, Mirkwood forest, the Lonely mountian, the Shire, Helms Deep, and the Mines of Moria. discuss where you all would like to go from here.

Glory

Fearless Lady
Reaction score
well I would like to know where are we first but I think we could go to rivendell.

Glory

Fearless Lady
Reaction score
well I agree with Kit that seem ok for me, if no one has any objections i think we could go to the shire first.

Last edited:

Thread suggestions