🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Save Lothlorien Rpg #22

Wizdom

Ranger of the Brotherhood
Reaction score
"The King Has Returned!" cheared the elves of lothlorien. wizz smiled sadly. he had indeed returned but he had not on his own terms. he had had a dream that his elf mother(Galadriel) had come to him in a dream and comanded him to go to his true home lothlorien. He sighed. "Sir. a letter arived to you." an elf said handed him a note. "Thank you." he said nodding. he opend it.Dear wizdom of the white wood,
i am querdaz, a power of across the sea. i hace just been told about your small kingdom, and i wish to aquire it. you may either surender it or i will aquire it. it is your choice send me your letter

yours truely,

querdaz.

days went by, he had called on kitt, courtney, aredhel, and Dain Ironfoot for a councel.

Jackie Reynolds

Reaction score
( if u are son to The Lady of the Woods and I am the Daughter of the Lady of the Woods then we are kin)

This is your sister Anira the Elf. I pledge my and my husbands Legolas's full archers support.I will even draw my bow for you if there is a war.

"I do not ask questions, for i fear thier answers"- jacqueline ;) ;)

Wizdom

Reaction score
He nodded. "I hope it will not come to that, but if it does then i am gratefull for your support." he said smilling softly.

Eomer Dinmention

The Asian Lord
Reaction score
I wasn't aware of you being the King of Lothlorien

hmmm

When you are in need i will come to your aid but not for now
I must leave my friend

And i ask you are you still my wizard

Valar

King of Gondor
Reaction score
* His ranger friend walks in*

"You have my bow and my counsel, my friend"

Wizdom

Reaction score
He smiled. "i wonder if it will be enough." he said, thinking about aredhel and Dain.

¤-Elessar-¤

Telcontar II
Reaction score
The door bursts open, Elessar stands amid the mist. "You called for the rangers, m'lord?" *Draws Durist and lets the blade sing in the air. Then realizes Arathin is here and turns six shades of red...

Arathin

Sic Lucreat Lux
Reaction score
"M'lord." She whispers.

*smiles slightly. A light is in her eyes that none present had seen before save Elessar himself, for whom the light shines.

Wizdom

Reaction score
Wizz smiled slightly. "Keep it in your pants you two." (LOL!!!!! just kidding, sorry if i offended you guys!!!LOL!!!)

Wizdom

Reaction score
"Forgive me... but this is not being tired... a shadow aproaches...." he said looking pale.

Eomer Dinmention

The Asian Lord
Reaction score
OK then

Wizdom you shall have my support

You have the support of me and my council and the people of Rohan. We will show up when the time comes and then we shall protect you home

Lorien

Registered
Reaction score
The door suddenly bursts open....Lorien comes stumbling in...."whoops i slipped on some damn wet thing"
quickly recovers seeing so many people......"I Lorien pledge the reforged sword of Gurthang to you Wizdom in protecting Lothlorien....."

Kit Baggins

Thain Kit I
Reaction score
Kit runs in, and sees Wizdom's expression.
"What's happened?" he asks. "Sorry I'm late," he adds, "you have no idea how hard it is to sneak out of the Shire without everyone demanding to know what you're doing ;) ."

Lorien

Registered
Reaction score
*Turns to Arathin and says ........*
"There's a shadow......??OK.....what kind and what is it?"

Thread suggestions